Please help solve this.

Discus and support Please help solve this. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So (I may have enforcement history) but recently I was involved in a small argument uniquely without profanity where I was allegedly "cheating" because... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RavensClaw78, Oct 12, 2017.

1. RavensClaw78
    RavensClaw78 Guest

Please help solve this.

So (I may have enforcement history) but recently I was involved in a small argument uniquely without profanity where I was allegedly "cheating" because there were server errors and someone who I was match made with accused me off hacking because he was lagging
    and told me outright he was going to report me till I got banned and would have his followers do the same, well two days later without any other rhyme or reason besides that I found myself banned.The enforcement team as always isn't helpful but I did submit
    a case review, but my contact info is out of date so even if the do come through we won't talk.

:)

RavensClaw78, Oct 12, 2017
  2. Please help me solve this

On black ops 3 it keeps saying installation stopped and i tried everything i went to having troubleshooting on Microsof.com and none of those things worked either please help i tried everything Microsoft has suggested please help me.

TouringSiren133, Oct 12, 2017
  3. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    Please help me solve this

Hi!

Try clearing the console cache by holding down the power button for 10 secs and try again.

DominumStige, Oct 12, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Please help solve this.

You will receive the answer of your filed request for a review in the same link where you submitted your request: https://enforcement.xbox.com

No one contacts you directly so check back from time to time

M3tal Daz3, Oct 12, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Please help solve this.

You will receive the answer of your filed request for a review in the same link where you submitted your request: https://enforcement.xbox.com

No one contacts you directly so check back from time to time
  6. DominumStige Win User

Please help me solve this

Hi!

Try clearing the console cache by holding down the power button for 10 secs and try again.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Help please solve the problem with gamertag

I would advise that you
    Contact Xbox Support
    for more information regarding this issue. You can always Request a callback or Request to chat with an agent.
  8. XBA_Hype Win User

please try removing your gamertag from the console and re downloading it using the new gamertag. make sure you remove profile only and not all your games and apps.
  9. steeledwand7664 Win User

Is this with the xbox one games xbox 360 games All games?

Have you tried removing your profile and adding it back to the system?
Thema:

Please help solve this.

1. Please help solve this. - Similar Threads - Please help solve

2. How to solve error code 8015000A need help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to solve error code 8015000A need help please: I tried to purchase Xbox live Gold membership and I received an error message that states the license is missing earned corrupted or does not belong to the current gamertag check your download...
  3. PLEASE Help me play Halo 2 in HD Tonight (Solve my dillema :((()

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE Help me play Halo 2 in HD Tonight (Solve my dillema :(((): I am in a pickle. I have an original Xbox and an Xbox 360 4gb with a copy of Halo 2 for original Xbox. I CANNOT PLAY this game in HD, only in SD on my HDTV, which looks SO BAD. If I put it into...
  4. I forgot my password! PLEASE help! [Not Solved]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I forgot my password! PLEASE help! [Not Solved]: I migrated my Minecraft: Java Edition account to a new Microsoft account which I had made just for Minecraft. Since it's brand new I don't have any information about it and I can't fill the...
  5. Please help solve issue with party drop outs

in XboX Insiders
    Please help solve issue with party drop outs: Hello, im an Australian using a ‘Telstra Smart Modem Gen 2’ Im having an issue i cant work out. my hardware: Xbox One X Console OS version: 10.0.0.19041.3331 (rs_xbox_release_2007.200604-0000)...
  6. cant play anything but halo reach in halo mastercheif collection, please help (not solved)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play anything but halo reach in halo mastercheif collection, please help (not solved): i prolly became famous this last week because of the amount of questions i asked. anyway, i just completed halo reach in halo the mastercheif collection but i can play the others, i finished all...
  7. Please read I really need help solving a problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please read I really need help solving a problem: My xbox one is really letting me down and i dont know why... i cant type any message or send any message... i cant join any type of team chat... im not even banned or anything... i cant restart my...
  8. Help please solve the problem with gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help please solve the problem with gamertag: For the sake of account security, I changed the account login and after that I inadvertently changed the gamertag to another one and now when I start the games I get an error. "Try again later....
  9. Please help me solve this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me solve this: On black ops 3 it keeps saying installation stopped and i tried everything i went to having troubleshooting on Microsof.com and none of those things worked either please help i tried everything...
  10. I need help, nobody helps me solve this problem with my blocked achievements, HELP PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help, nobody helps me solve this problem with my blocked achievements, HELP PLEASE HELP: My console xbox one has a problem with the achievements, has them locked does not allow to unlock anything, the steps that I have done for solution are as follows. Fully format the console,...