Please help solve issue with party drop outs

Discus and support Please help solve issue with party drop outs in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, im an Australian using a ‘Telstra Smart Modem Gen 2’ Im having an issue i cant work out. my hardware: Xbox One X Console OS version:... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xan-713, Jun 11, 2020.

1. /u/Xan-713
    /u/Xan-713 Guest

Hello, im an Australian using a ‘Telstra Smart Modem Gen 2’ Im having an issue i cant work out. my hardware: Xbox One X Console OS version: 10.0.0.19041.3331 (rs_xbox_release_2007.200604-0000) Xbox Insider: Alpha Ring Skip Ahead I have configured port settings according to ‘Portforward’ *I have set a static IP, instead of a dynamic, on advice by Portforward.

I’ve had an issue where when I join a party with SPECIFIC people, the party drops out, and the people appear to be silent. I cant hear them and they cant hear me. Not all in the party might be like this, some I can still talk to with no problems. The ones with the problem tell me they’re on IPV4 only, (whether that’s related or not) where as I have both IPV4 and IPV6 enabled according to Xbox Network settings.

This happens to people who aren’t insiders as well who connect with my brother and his roommate, so it’s probably not an Xbox insider problem?

I’m just speculating and theorising my issue here, i could be wrong about it. It could be something else that someone might know how to fix. Please help me, I’m hoping someone can.

submitted by /u/Xan-713
    [link] [comments]

/u/Xan-713, Jun 11, 2020
  2. Silv3rC4t Win User

anyway to patch xbox live party chat for xbox 360-xbox one and vice versa?

Is there any way to fix this problem on the one with the party chat drop out please help if you know :)
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Please help solve this.

You will receive the answer of your filed request for a review in the same link where you submitted your request: https://enforcement.xbox.com

No one contacts you directly so check back from time to time
  4. AdverseAffinity Win User

Lag + Party Drop Outs

Thank you for the replies. To the members who needed answers to those questions, I answered them in my original post. I have tried restarting my router and modem multiple times to no avail. I did everything taidara mentioned and I still have choppy game
    play online. I do not get any errors when I run the xbox internet connection tests so the NAT issues might be resolved but the game play is still bad. When I'm in game, the menus always show my connection as having the best possible connection, but my game
    play isn't smooth.
  5. VibroPlex Win User

Lag + Party Drop Outs

OK, you're using a Wired Ethernet connection; kewl, far more reliable than WiFi. Next steps:

Some NAT problems are subtle and don't appear in the Test Xbox Live Connection test. Most likely there's a port blocked... ports can be blocked in your router,
    modem, or
    at your ISP. Since the Xbox 360 uses different ports than PCs & Macs use, you can't see the effect of a port blockage except on the Xbox. A sequential power cycle is the first step in clearing a port blockage:

1) turn off the Xbox then

2) unplug power from the router (Some folks have a combination modem-router AKA 'gateway' or only use a modem with no router. If either, skip steps 3 & 6).

3) unplug power from the modem.

4) Wait at least 30 secs then replug the modem (or gateway) power.

5) Wait 'til the light on the front of the modem (or gateway) which says ONLINE, READY, CABLE or DSL is on solid (not flashing), then plug in the router. If you have a gateway instead of a modem and router or a modem with no router,
    then when that light says it's ready, skip step 6.

6) Wait until the WiFi light on the router is on; you may not use WiFi, but it's still a good indicator your router is finished booting up.

7) Turn on the Xbox. For more background on Ports, see
    whatismyipaddress.com/port

If the problem persists, please send us the info we need as per Mr Darcy's query above so we may work on this further.
  6. LoDown247 Win User

Lag + Party Drop Outs

Thema:

1. Please help solve issue with party drop outs - Similar Threads - Please help solve

2. please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    please help me: In 2021 I got an Xbox 360 with Minecraft on it and a nice hard drive. Three years later the hard drive started making this clicking sound then the Xbox button turn red and E68 error code. I got my...
  3. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  4. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  5. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  6. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  7. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  8. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help: Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad [link] [comments]
  9. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...
  10. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....