Please help, reward wasn't given.

Discus and support Please help, reward wasn't given. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I paid 35$ after being informed by support that my account was set up then went to claim the reward and it was not set up. I wanted the free game... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by BenGamer369, Mar 9, 2018.

1. BenGamer369
    BenGamer369 Guest

I paid 35$ after being informed by support that my account was set up then went to claim the reward and it was not set up.

I wanted the free game reward event 30$ spending reward and yes, I did spend it on Fortnite which is free. Please fix.

:)

BenGamer369, Mar 9, 2018
  2. SRG Elysium
    SRG Elysium Guest
    I spent 59.99 and 44.99 and haven't received my credits, it's saying I'm at 0 and have 0 pending!

my rewards have not given me the rewards, it says I have 0 credits and 0 pending, please help!

SRG Elysium, Mar 9, 2018
  3. DarkPurityy
    DarkPurityy Guest
    Not getting my credits

I'm not getting my rewards credits but I'm doing stuff that is supposed to give me rewards credits please help

DarkPurityy, Mar 9, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello BenGamer369,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards, where we handle Xbox Live Rewards issues. Since you contacted Microsoft Support, they likely confirmed that you set up a Microsoft Rewards account. Since you are not a Xbox Live Rewards member, you are not eligible for
    Xbox Live Rewards. From the FAQ:

I've had an Xbox Live account for years. Can I earn Rewards for transactions made prior to signing up for Xbox Live Rewards?

You can only earn Rewards once you're an Xbox Live Rewards member. Once your membership is complete, we'll begin tracking your activity and rewarding you for things like completing missions, earning MyVIP Gems, or working towards your MyVIP Star Rank
    by making qualifying digital purchases in the Microsoft Store. For full details on the Rewards available, please see the Terms and Conditions.

XBLRewards8, Mar 9, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello BenGamer369,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards, where we handle Xbox Live Rewards issues. Since you contacted Microsoft Support, they likely confirmed that you set up a Microsoft Rewards account. Since you are not a Xbox Live Rewards member, you are not eligible for
    Xbox Live Rewards. From the FAQ:

I've had an Xbox Live account for years. Can I earn Rewards for transactions made prior to signing up for Xbox Live Rewards?

You can only earn Rewards once you're an Xbox Live Rewards member. Once your membership is complete, we'll begin tracking your activity and rewarding you for things like completing missions, earning MyVIP Gems, or working towards your MyVIP Star Rank
    by making qualifying digital purchases in the Microsoft Store. For full details on the Rewards available, please see the Terms and Conditions.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

rewards not given

Hello OneChannel38205,

Only purchases made in your Rewards Account region's currency are eligible for Rewards. Since you have been purchasing with Canadian dollars, and your account was a US Rewards Account, those purchases were not eligible for Rewards. Your purchases since enrolling
    as a Canadian Rewards member on June 5th are the only purchases eligible for Rewards.
  7. XBLRewards3 Win User

Rewards not given

Hi AngelWolf. If you requested a deposit on December 27, it would have been scheduled for the January 12th deposit. Hang tight!
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards not given

Hello Hazleuth,

Apologies for the inconvenience. There is currently an issue with our source for purchase data that is currently in the process of being resolved. This issue has resulted in us being unable to receive purchase information past January 22nd. Once this issue
    has been resolved and that information begins to flow again, you should see your offer progress appropriately. Using another source, we see that your purchases were made on the 28th. Since we receive purchases with the date you made the purchase and not when
    we receive it, once this issue is resolved, the offer should progress as expected. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience caused by this delay.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

No rewards given

Hello ToothyBench2239,

Unfortunately, we cannot disclose purchase information to an account that is not your own. For your account, we do not see any purchases since September 2016.
Thema:

1. Please help, reward wasn't given. - Similar Threads - Please help reward

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  4. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  5. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  6. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  7. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help: Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad [link] [comments]
  8. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...
  9. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....
  10. Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!: [img] I wanted to redeem a gift card on Microsoft Rewards, but I couldn't for the past few days. On the Phone Verification, "Send" button has been staying gray color instead of blue. This has...