Please help- Purchased Minecraft Java Edition and can't play it

Discus and support Please help- Purchased Minecraft Java Edition and can't play it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We bought Minecraft Java Edition for our Mac and can't seem to get past the DEMO version. Please help. 497e52fc-6e58-4809-8b3b-bd98e6019be2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michelle Smithson, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Please help- Purchased Minecraft Java Edition and can't play it

We bought Minecraft Java Edition for our Mac and can't seem to get past the DEMO version. Please help.

:)

Michelle Smithson, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

I would like to play Java but cant is there anyway that I can redeem it without buying Minecraft again?

HelloSr Cobygg,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

I understand your concern. However, Minecraft Bedrock Edition and Minecraft Java Edition are two separate games and require separate purchases. Unfortunately, there is no way to redeem Minecraft Java Edition without purchasing it separately. If you would like to play Minecraft Java Edition, you will need to purchase it from the official Minecraft website.

Hope I helped! Please do not hesitate to ask if you have further concerns. I will be waiting for you and I would be more than glad to assist you further.

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Syncing Purchases to PC from Console

Hi ID, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

No, if you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4 and link your Microsoft account with your PS4 account, it will not sync the purchase with the accounts. Minecraft Bedrock purchases are tied to the platform on which they are made. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PC, you will only be able to play it on PC. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4, you will only be able to play it on PS4.

However, there is an exception to this rule. If you buy Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you will also be able to play Minecraft Bedrock on your mobile device. This is because Minecraft Java Edition and Minecraft Bedrock are compatible with the "Minecraft Live" feature.

If you just want to play the Minecraft you paid for on your PC, you don't need to buy Minecraft Bedrock for PS4. You can download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition from the Minecraft website.

Here are some steps to download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition:

Visit the Minecraft website.
    Click on the "Download Minecraft" button.
    Select "Minecraft: Java Edition".
    Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download.
    Once you have downloaded Minecraft: Java Edition, you will be able to play it on your PC.

I hope my answer was helpful and clarified your doubts. do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other problem. have a nice day.

Oskayra
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that Minecraft java Edition for MAC, is handled by Mojang but no worries, let me help and guide you.

Kindly sign in to this link and check if you can see the game as you own?

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/profile

Once confirmed, simply sign out and sign back in on your Minecraft launcher.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Unable to Transfer Minecraft Purchase

I apologize but if we can't locate the order history for Minecraft for Windows 10 you may need to re-purchase it.

Also, on your laptop please check as it can be the Minecraft Java Edition.

You don't have to apologize. I am happy to help.
  6. Rostom L Win User

minecraft works on one account but not other

Hi magnum2468!

If it works fine on the other account, it means that the game was purchased through that account. The Minecraft Java Edition can't be played in full if you don't purchase the game through your own or preferred account.

Please refer to their FAQ here about demo mode: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

If you wanted to play on LAN, it may be possible to use only one single account on both PC. Check this link for more info about Minecraft Java Multiplayer https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...
Thema:

1. Please help- Purchased Minecraft Java Edition and can't play it - Similar Threads - Please help Purchased

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  4. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  5. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  6. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  7. Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game...: Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game content? My xbox live server is active and working bfb4c5da-ad80-4c72-a8cc-a799343174b4
  8. Unable to make any purchases in Bermuda Adventures please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to make any purchases in Bermuda Adventures please help: I get messages like looks like you owe this already. Or something went wrong at our end. I have been trying to get this worked out for months now. Please Help. e9dee5bd-0b05-46cf-ae79-21af1a43c03a
  9. I can purchase games, but they won't download, just stay queued. Please help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can purchase games, but they won't download, just stay queued. Please help?: When I purchase a game on the Series X, it doesn't start the download/install process, it just stays in the queue without beginning the actual download. I have enough storage space, have checked...
  10. Just purchased the fortnite summer bundle $15 and can't find my skins?? Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just purchased the fortnite summer bundle $15 and can't find my skins?? Please help: Help! I have put money in the wallet for my kids used gift cards & today purchased the fortnite summer bundle...$40 gift cards never showed up...$20 in the wallet never showed up & now the $15 I...