Please Help!!!! No one can help so far.

Discus and support Please Help!!!! No one can help so far. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok No one has been able to tell me what is wrong yet.... (xbox 1) I can not play any downloaded game, and the games I have a disk to you can play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JMEGUESS56, Jan 8, 2016.

1. JMEGUESS56
    JMEGUESS56 Guest

Ok No one has been able to tell me what is wrong yet.... (xbox 1)

I can not play any downloaded game, and the games I have a disk to you can play online but the xbox will not sync to the cloud and cant save anything.

I have a great internet connection with awesome download and upload speeds, I have done everything thinkable including getting a new xbox, new profile, hard resets, checking all connections, factory resets, trying a bunch of different games,

I even had a 3 way call with xbox and my internet company (Time Warner). They remoted in to my internet modem. I ve tried two Time Warner modems and also bought my own (stand alone modem) they opened and closed ports trying different things. I have been
    on the phone with them for a total about 5 hours in a 3 way call two different times.

xbox even gave me a free account to try it and see if that changed anything... no luck!

Noone at xbox box has any idea... I talked to probably 10 different people over the last month. even upgraded my internet to the best Time Warner Offers.

When i take me xbox to a friends house everything works perfectly!!!!

:)

JMEGUESS56, Jan 8, 2016
  2. Can't get my Xbox one to do 720p but my Xbox 360 can easily do 1080p

Can't get my Xbox one to do 720p but my Xbox 360 can easily do 1080p. Please help me this screen looks so bad on my tv please if somebody could please find a solution that would be great.

TonyTheTankEngine, Jan 8, 2016
  3. NinetyMIKE
    NinetyMIKE Guest
    Can't send messages,not suspended.

No one has blocked me

I have no suspensions

All of this has been confirmed multiple times

Every single step was taken to try to troubleshoot this.

Does anyone have any suggestions other than that my close personal friends blocked me or that I have a ban?

Please someone help

So far it seems no one here can help me.

NinetyMIKE, Jan 8, 2016
  4. Please Help!!!! No one can help so far.

If it works somewhere else , it's your network ... if you had it hooked straight up to a "modem" (not a gateway that is also a router) and it's still bad , it has to be the incoming signal...

RobertBuckalew, Jan 8, 2016
  5. JMEGUESS56
    JMEGUESS56 Guest
    Yes I have had it hook up straight from the modem as well. I have tried a 3 in one modem and now i bought a stand alone that only allows you to run directly to the xbox or to a router. Ive tried both ways and also WIFI.

JMEGUESS56, Jan 8, 2016
  6. JMEGUESS56
    JMEGUESS56 Guest
    Could it have something to do with my IP address? I have great single according to all the xbox connection tests I have run.

JMEGUESS56, Jan 8, 2016
  7. Is it a private or public ip....You may have them check your cable run from your house to the pole ...I have seen some that have a splitter on the pole , then a splitter on the house , comes inside and splits again....if they will run you a cable from point
    a to your modem , that would be good even if it's not this problem...

8. JMEGUESS56
    JMEGUESS56 Guest

That is something I will have to check on. Im kinda thinking it is a Public... I live in a managers house at a apartment complex so it kinda makes me think its public because they do offer free Wifi and all the apartments have modems. That's part of the
    reason I got a stand alone modem because I read that all the Wifi signals could possibly have and affect on my connection.

JMEGUESS56, Jan 8, 2016
  9. Can you make a WiFi Hotspot with your phone and see if it will connect?

10. JMEGUESS56
    JMEGUESS56 Guest
    Ive tried that also lol

It connects fine it just will not connect to the cloud on disk games or xbox live on downloaded games. But I can stream videos and play online with my disked games just not connect to the cloud... it really strange.

JMEGUESS56, Jan 8, 2016
  11. Can you connect to the "free wifi" ?

12. JMEGUESS56
    JMEGUESS56 Guest
    I can but the Wifi was to slow for online gaming. So I bought my own internet... I have a guy coming out put in a direct cable to my house tomorrow. See if that helps at all. Man this is a pain.

JMEGUESS56, Jan 8, 2016
  13. Please Help!!!! No one can help so far.

Let us know , I'm curious to know also. ..the "works fine at your friends" is the part that makes me wonder what it is on your end ....

14. JMEGUESS56
    JMEGUESS56 Guest
    Its gotta be something to do with my internet company. I ill update tomorrow.

Thanks for the help.

JMEGUESS56, Jan 8, 2016
  15. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Interesting thread. It makes you wonder how the internet for the apartment complex is configured. Hopefully, success will be achieved when the separate internet circuit is obtained.

{Parity}, Jan 8, 2016
Thema:

1. Please Help!!!! No one can help so far. - Similar Threads - Please Help help

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  5. Help me with BSoDs please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me with BSoDs please.: For the past 4-5 months I have been experiencing very frequent BSoDs which are really frustrating due to the fact that I lose all my progress when working on projects, and they refrain me from...
  6. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  7. I need help with my faulty computer please!

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with my faulty computer please!: PC specs- Motherboard- Pro Z690-A WIFI DDR5 CPU- i9-12900K LGA 1700 GPU- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Memory- G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 6000 Storage- Samsung 980 pro...
  8. Alright I need help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alright I need help please: I am so close to trashing this Xbox. I am playing madden and mid game play it just crashes and goes to dashboard. It also happens to almost every single one of my games besides the Xbox 360 games....
  9. Can you please help me fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you please help me fix this: Xbox please help me fix this issue please (Xbox live core services) whenever I try to load in a game it says that you have to be signed into an Xbox series x/s account to be able to play but then...
  10. Is this normal?! Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this normal?! Please help!: I have an Xbox 360 the white one where you lay them down and all that and mine was never had any issues I mean I've done the red light of death before and I didn't think anything of it and it's...