Please help, my XboxOneX will not establish internet connection inside 360 emulation to...

Discus and support Please help, my XboxOneX will not establish internet connection inside 360 emulation to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; OK this has already been posted dozens of times. And trust me I have gone thru each and every single thread with no joy. My problem is every Xbox360... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mike A5150, Dec 24, 2021.

1. Mike A5150
    Mike A5150 Guest

Please help, my XboxOneX will not establish internet connection inside 360 emulation to...

OK this has already been posted dozens of times. And trust me I have gone thru each and every single thread with no joy. My problem is every Xbox360 game asks me to download a profile, then takes me to the Xbox 360 dashboard (the same one that appears if you press start and select). Every time I try to download profile it just searches with the arrow going in a circle for a few minutes. My network settings says I am connected, all services are available, and my NAT is open. When I start up any 360 game I get a gray screen that says gathering 360 info and it has a progress bar that never moves (stays at 0%). That screen eventually just disappears and the game loads and asks me for my profile. I press the two menu buttons to go to the download profile screen on the dashboard and it just searches for a connection. My Xbox one X is connected to the internet and working fine. Its the 360 emulation that I cannot get to get an internet connection. I bought Fallout 3 and New Vegas to add to my FO collection and the only way I can play these games is by having to start at the beginning each time I play, never saving progress. =(

• I don't use 2 step authentication
    • I don't use game sharing
    • Power cycled modem and router
    • cleared xbox 360 storage from storage settings
    • I changed the DNS to my ISPs and also tried the public address then switched back to automatic
    • Cleared MAC
    • I created a new Xbox account and I get the same deal
    Am I just going to have to buy a used 360? I've been at this since last night, about 2 hours total. I've even gotten a stomach ache haha =/ Searching tons of forums I am seeing SO MANY people with the EXACT same problems, many of which were posted 7 years back, but none of the fixes that seem to work for them work for me, such as clearing MAC or switching to IPv4 (which my xbox one x is already connected to and running fine), or creating a new Xbox account. I'm an older gamer, 45 yrs old and I have never experienced an issue I could not fix myself, what is going on?! Clutching gray hairs!

:)

Mike A5150, Dec 24, 2021
  2. XBF - Amory Win User

Please help, my XboxOneX will not establish internet connection inside 360 emulation to download a 360 gamer profile (Xbox One X is connected to the net, working 100%)

Ouch, yeah, I hear you.

If this problem has a resolution, we'll update the response here. For now, hopefully happy-er gaming.
  3. MichaelArchie Win User

Please help, my XboxOneX will not establish internet connection inside 360 emulation to download a 360 gamer profile (Xbox One X is connected to the net, working 100%)

And apparently now I have two Xbox accounts because someone told me to make a new account and that would fix it. Nice šŸ˜‘
  4. MichaelArchie Win User

First of all thank you very much for replying and yes it has been very tough. Haha. I bought a few 360 games and I haven't even been able to play them because there's no way to save progress without the 360 gamer profile. I've done the reset where you keep your data and there was no change still no way to download a 360 profile. My console is on automatic updates so I don't see why it wouldn't be up to date I do see downloads of updates every now and then. There are quite a few other questions on these Xbox forums with the same exact problem as me (100s in fact) but the problem is the thread gets closed and the original poster has no way to tell exactly what he did to fix it. The Xbox ambassador I talked with told me it was a known problem but he couldn't tell me how to fix it. (?) On several of those threads people mentioned they did the soft reset with no results and resorted to doing the factory reset which still produce no results. Because of those posts I'm very afraid to do a factory reset I've got over 1500 hours on fallout 4 saved. I think my Xbox One X is defective and I'm never going to be able to download a gamer profile...and I think I'm just going to have to buy an Xbox 360 console just to play fallout 3 and New Vegas.... šŸ˜What blew my mind is a used 360 is still going for around $150. ā˜¹ļø It's a bummer, for sure
  5. MichaelArchie Win User

Pretty sure my Xbox is defective because I still can't get the 360 games to save because it can't download a 360 profile. It's made my ulcer flare up so I'm just looking into buying a used 360. I bought fallout new vegas and haven't been able to even try it out. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø Pretty disappointed that's for sure, my Xbox one x seems to be defective because it looks like the hundreds of people with my exact issue finally got it sorted out. It's too bad all the threads were closed before any of them could elaborate.

Thanks
  6. XBF - Amory Win User

This sounds like it's been rough so far. You have my condolences for the trouble you're going through.

It sounds like you're doing everything as right as possible, and thank you for all the information to work with. One detail I need to know: is your console up-to-date as well? And are you enrolled in any Insider programs?

In the meantime, here's an option that it looks like you haven't tried yet, but that might be needed here: Resetting your Xbox console to factory defaults. Start first with Reset and keep your games and apps, but if that doesn't produce the results we want, then you can opt for the more nuclear option of Reset and remove everything. You mentioned that the console's internet connection is just fine, so your save data should all be backed up.

Please let us know how it goes, and hopefully we can get you sorted sooner than later.
Thema:

1. Please help, my XboxOneX will not establish internet connection inside 360 emulation to... - Similar Threads - Please help XboxOneX

2. Please help me. I donā€™t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I donā€™t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  4. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  5. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  6. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  7. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help: Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad [link] [comments]
  8. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. Iā€™ve been thinking of these two: turtle...
  9. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....
  10. Can you please help

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you please help: So I was trying to play Minecraft Xbox one mini games on my Xbox series x and it said connection failed My NAT type is open and i have IPv4 & IPv6ā€¦ I have ultimate game passā€¦ I donā€™t know if itā€™s...