Please help, My power brick light for my XBOX 1 is red.

Discus and support Please help, My power brick light for my XBOX 1 is red. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I press the power on button, It flashes for 0.7 seconds, Then turns dark again. And my power supply brick has a red light.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Emory Novack, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Emory Novack
    Emory Novack Guest

Whenever I press the power on button, It flashes for 0.7 seconds, Then turns dark again. And my power supply brick has a red light.

:)

Emory Novack, Feb 4, 2023
  2. dup621efadc-02e4-459 Win User

Xbox 360 Slim Power Brick Problem

my power brick turns to a red light when im playing a game or sometimes starting a game then when it turns red it completly shuts down my xbox it just happen yesterday please help
  3. OpticRJames Win User

4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox 360 automatic on and off

Hi Fariqawan! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Is there any red light on the Power button? The power brick has a red light?
  5. matthewjoyce6 Win User

Blinking orange light on my Xbox one and tried everything! Help me please!!!

I have a similar issue with my xbox 360. the light is on the power brick. tried reconnecting to different outlets, even bought a new power brick. the light is still red and the xbox system won't turn on. Thanks for any help you can provide.
  6. D3ATH PRONE Win User

Xbox Turns off 5-10 minutes into game

Hello TheSliceHouse! What model Xbox 360 do you have? If it is the Original Xbox 360 and it overheats the ring of light should flash 2 red lights like this
    [​IMG]

If you are getting one or more flashing red lights on the console, please use the

Flashing Lights Wizard

If it's the New model Xbox 360 S it should flash the center light on the power button red.

From what the issue sounds like, I believe you are having an issue with the power brick overheating. When the power brick is in standby mode (console is powered off) the light on the power brick should be orange. When the console is powered up normally the
    light on the power brick should be Green. If there is a fault in the power brick ( when the xbox just turns off on it's own with no warning) the light on the power brick should turn red.

Make sure the power brick is in an open area where the vents are not obstructed as there is a fan inside to keep it cool.

Play the console until it shuts off than take a look at the light on the power brick. If it's anything other than green or orange there is an issue with the power brick and you should contact Xbox Customer support for a replacement.

Xbox Customer Support

1-800-4MY-XBOX- (1-800-469-9269) If you do not want to wait on hold go
    here
    to use the "Chat with Support" or "Request a call from Support" options.

I hope this helps! Please let us know how it goes!
Thema:

1. Please help, My power brick light for my XBOX 1 is red. - Similar Threads - Please help power

2. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  3. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  4. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  5. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help: Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad [link] [comments]
  6. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...
  7. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....
  8. Can you please help

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you please help: So I was trying to play Minecraft Xbox one mini games on my Xbox series x and it said connection failed My NAT type is open and i have IPv4 & IPv6… I have ultimate game pass… I don’t know if it’s...
  9. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  10. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...