Please help - Multiplayer Joining Issue

Discus and support Please help - Multiplayer Joining Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am able to see other players (local player & Group icons) but they're unable to see me, why? done everything possible, as far as I know. Same server,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mo Soysa, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Mo Soysa
    Mo Soysa New Member

I am able to see other players (local player & Group icons) but they're unable to see me, why? done everything possible, as far as I know. Same server, allowed 'every one' to see me in Settings etc. Have tried same settings as others in "Flight Conditions". Still no joy. Please advise.

Mo Soysa, Oct 7, 2021
  2. Mo Soysa
    Mo Soysa New Member
    Would some kind soul send me a multiplayer invite to join MSFS 2020 Flight Sim and guide me on how to join via chat? I am on xbox-S. Maybe I am doing something incorrect and unable to join.

Mo Soysa, Oct 11, 2021
  3. Mo Soysa
    Mo Soysa New Member
    Sub - Naming MSFS 2020 Flight Sim game clips. I find that I have no way of doing this (xBox-S). Would someone please assist. Cheers

Mo Soysa, Oct 15, 2021
  4. MagicalTimeMich Win User

Cant join multiplayer game please help

Hi, Yes we are. We are both playing same version bedrock and both on Xbox Series X's. We thought maybe it could be on his end, but he went on the PC and loaded up Minecraft and could see the LAN game and join no problem. Like I said I checked and all my settings are set to allowed. This issue popped up out of nowhere today. We were playing last night
  5. baKon mystiKs Win User

Cant join multiplayer game please help

Hey just a quick question, you guys are on the same version of Minecraft right? Not Beta edition (Unless both of you are on it) and also the same bedrock edition version (Don't know what its specifically called, I think its called a snapshot which has the numbers like 1.2.4 (Not exactly these))
  6. mariewright3 Win User

Can't join multiplayer

Hi, my son is having the same issue being unable to join his friend’s minecraft realm when invited. The privacy settings are already set to allow multiplayer, join clubs etc and I renewed the Xbox live gold subscription.

I’d be so grateful for some help please?! :)
  7. BridledDragon97 Win User

xbox live gold prepaid card redeemed but not working

Ive had the same issue... coded and accepted 18/11/2017- next year showing 12month end date yet no ability to join multiplayer.... there is no function here for xbox call backs?!?!? I need help please
  8. fire all guns Win User

xbox live gold prepaid card redeemed but not working

Ive had the same issue... coded and accepted 18/11/2017- next year showing 12month end date yet no ability to join multiplayer.... there is no function here for xbox call backs?!?!? I need help please
    call the company an they'll help you
Thema:

1. Please help - Multiplayer Joining Issue - Similar Threads - Please help Multiplayer

2. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  3. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  4. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  5. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help: Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad [link] [comments]
  6. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...
  7. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....
  8. Can you please help

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you please help: So I was trying to play Minecraft Xbox one mini games on my Xbox series x and it said connection failed My NAT type is open and i have IPv4 & IPv6… I have ultimate game pass… I don’t know if it’s...
  9. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  10. Online Multiplayer/Ethernet connectivity issues all of a sudden. PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online Multiplayer/Ethernet connectivity issues all of a sudden. PLEASE HELP!: Hello fellow gamers, I am stuck.. I have tried every bit of my technology troubleshooting arsenal and I still can’t fix my issue. Recently I have upgraded my home network with plug and play...