please help me

Discus and support please help me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi I have been getting error code 80151006 I have checked the support page I do not no what to do please help. afb59479-219a-4d5c-adc8-110101bbd36d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Slade706, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Slade706
    Slade706 Guest

please help me

hi I have been getting error code 80151006 I have checked the support page I do not no what to do please help.

:)

Slade706, Jan 3, 2014
  2. circa81
    circa81 Guest
    Please help me decide

Any thoughts?

circa81, Jan 3, 2014
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Please help me decide

lol....

I'll come back later... lolol

Keep the one.

cross44, Jan 3, 2014
  4. NickWba18 Win User

Help me please?

right so i click in the box and put a insert image does anyone know a good website where i can get a good smart looking picture like many on here have?
  5. Miss Portia Win User

help me please

Hey there - we'd love to help, but we need more information to do so. Can you review the START HERE sticky and post the info it requests?

forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx
  6. Miss Portia Win User

Help me please

7. Smwutches Win User

Please help me

You'll need to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. DominumStige Win User

Help me please!

Thema:

please help me

1. please help me - Similar Threads - please help

2. This is absolutely ridiculous. Someone please help. I don't know why i would be suspended...

in XBoX Accessibility
    This is absolutely ridiculous. Someone please help. I don't know why i would be suspended...: Absolute negligence on the enforcement teams part. Someone please help me figure out a way to notify them of this asap. I'd like to be able to talk to my buddies. This looking for group post was...
  3. Please help hacker change my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help hacker change my gamertag: Someone change my username now i can't change it back i have to pay 9.99$ just to change it. He knows my password and email. I made a pin code to secure my account. HE still has the information....
  4. Help me please. Achievements and Marketplace inventory has been reset.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help me please. Achievements and Marketplace inventory has been reset.: I had a lot of stuff from Marketplace and achievements. I deleted the game from Amazon appstore and redownloaded from Google Play. I logged in and everything is there except Marketplace things I...
  5. Please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me: My laptop was shut down while updating due to the battery charge dying and now the laptop keeps giving me "undoing changes made to your computer" and after a while it goes to the bluescreen and...
  6. controller not working left analog (please help)

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller not working left analog (please help): My usb controller's left stick isnt working, when i move it right it goes left but when i move it left it also just goes left, and when i move it down it also goes to the left, so the only problem...
  7. 0x80820003 - %2 The Xbox one s won’t read disks Please help I’ve reset the console...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x80820003 - %2 The Xbox one s won’t read disks Please help I’ve reset the console...: 0x80820003 - %2 The Xbox one s won’t read disks Please help I’ve reset the console Powered down Everything known to man And it still gives the same error...
  8. Series x green screen crash help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x green screen crash help please: I've had green screen crash on fifa 22 a couple of times but mostly on modern warfare, I've reset the console from settings a few times which prolongs time between crashes, I've reinstalled the...
  9. Help please, my sons X box 360 broke & wont turn on how do I cancel the subscription so...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help please, my sons X box 360 broke & wont turn on how do I cancel the subscription so...: Help please, my sons X box 360 broke & wont switch on how do I cancel the reoccurring yearly subscription payment? 9972c0a3-8ab7-4eb3-a524-8610b19d6f42
  10. How to solve error code 8015000A need help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to solve error code 8015000A need help please: I tried to purchase Xbox live Gold membership and I received an error message that states the license is missing earned corrupted or does not belong to the current gamertag check your download...