Please help me

Discus and support Please help me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop was shut down while updating due to the battery charge dying and now the laptop keeps giving me "undoing changes made to your computer" and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yamen Abdel Rahman Majed, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Please help me

My laptop was shut down while updating due to the battery charge dying and now the laptop keeps giving me "undoing changes made to your computer" and after a while it goes to the bluescreen and then restart and the problem continues

:)

Yamen Abdel Rahman Majed, Nov 29, 2022
  2. NickWba18 Win User

Help me please?

right so i click in the box and put a insert image does anyone know a good website where i can get a good smart looking picture like many on here have?
  3. Miss Portia Win User

help me please

Hey there - we'd love to help, but we need more information to do so. Can you review the START HERE sticky and post the info it requests?

forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx
  4. Miss Portia Win User

Help me please

5. Smwutches Win User

Please help me

You'll need to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. DominumStige Win User

Help me please!

Thema:

Please help me

1. Please help me - Similar Threads - Please help

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  4. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  5. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  6. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  7. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help: Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad [link] [comments]
  8. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...
  9. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....
  10. Can you please help

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you please help: So I was trying to play Minecraft Xbox one mini games on my Xbox series x and it said connection failed My NAT type is open and i have IPv4 & IPv6… I have ultimate game pass… I don’t know if it’s...