Please help me

Discus and support Please help me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please help me. I have been wrongfully banned. I can't speak or play online games. My Xbox has the new update. Can I open appeal my ban please? And how... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Elite Raider816, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Please help me

Please help me. I have been wrongfully banned. I can't speak or play online games. My Xbox has the new update. Can I open appeal my ban please? And how do I appeal my ban. I haven't said anything offensive, nor cheated. Please, don't give me a permanent
    ban. I have spent so much money on this account. How do I contact Microsoft to appeal this ban?

:)

Elite Raider816, Oct 22, 2017
  2. circa81
    circa81 Guest
    Please help me decide

Any thoughts?

circa81, Oct 22, 2017
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Please help me decide

lol....

I'll come back later... lolol

Keep the one.

cross44, Oct 22, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Please help me

You can go to the enforcement site
    here
    & file for a case review if eligible.

Any report is thoroughly investigated before any action is taken so you do not get "wrongfully" suspended

Daft Badger, Oct 22, 2017
  5. NickWba18 Win User

Help me please?

right so i click in the box and put a insert image does anyone know a good website where i can get a good smart looking picture like many on here have?
  6. Miss Portia Win User

help me please

Hey there - we'd love to help, but we need more information to do so. Can you review the START HERE sticky and post the info it requests?

forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx
  7. Miss Portia Win User

Help me please

8. Smwutches Win User

Please help me

You'll need to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  9. DominumStige Win User

Help me please!

Thema:

Please help me

1. Please help me - Similar Threads - Please help

2. please can someone help me get into my hacked account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    please can someone help me get into my hacked account?: my microsoft account was hacked and the email was changed to a "@mcmfa.email" email, ive tried all the forms to recover it but says i dont have enough info? i have all the info needed as phone...
  3. Forza Horizons keeps crashing Steam, please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizons keeps crashing Steam, please help!: Forza keeps crashing on Steam. What's going on? Every time I try to open my Forza on Steam its starts, hits a loading screen then closes the game and Steam. What's going on? Is there a fix? I have...
  4. A fortnite struggle! Please help!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    A fortnite struggle! Please help!: I recently tried to play fornite with a freind, once I added them they received the request but were not able to accept, we tried everything like closing it and reopening it ect still can't get it...
  5. Please help with my Xbox 1 Digital Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Please help with my Xbox 1 Digital Issue: My xbox worked perfect last night and when I went to it today I turned it on fine and I tried to join some games. The games gave me an error code when I clicked on them so I reset my xbox about...
  6. grounded is remaining on the sign in screen no matter what i do please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    grounded is remaining on the sign in screen no matter what i do please help.: i am trying to play grounded on the xbox app on pc through game pass, and when ever i launch the game it just sits on the sign in screen forever and never moves on. ive tried to fix it by...
  7. Dolby vision issue Xbox series X? Please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Dolby vision issue Xbox series X? Please help.: Hi there, I’ve had my series X for just about a year, in that year I’ve had no problem playing in Dolby vision for my games. Specifically Warzone, my TV is an LG C2 and is capable of doing...
  8. Im stuck in low resolution mode, please help me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im stuck in low resolution mode, please help me.: My console is stuck in low resolution mode. I even bought a new monitor, because i thought it was the problem. I tried resetting, setting the overrides to HDMI but its still stuck. Please someone...
  9. My Minecraft username was changed when I logged in today. I didn't change it so please help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft username was changed when I logged in today. I didn't change it so please help.: My Minecraft username was changed when I logged in today. I didn't change it so something happened and I had nothing to do with it. Please help me recover my old ign. It says I need to wait 30...
  10. My MSFS install from Xbox app is not working, please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My MSFS install from Xbox app is not working, please help!: So, I got my new gaming laptop recently and I got it so it could run Microsoft flight simulator 2020. I downloaded the Xbox app, and I pressed install on the MSFS game and I press download it then...