Please help me with my Xbox one x issue

Discus and support Please help me with my Xbox one x issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ok here it is I have an issue with my Xbox one x and it is definitely caused from the Xbox insider update a few days ago . I can say this because as... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pugman1959, Aug 26, 2021.

  1. Please help me with my Xbox one x issue


    Ok here it is I have an issue with my Xbox one x and it is definitely caused from the Xbox insider update a few days ago . I can say this because as soon as I allowed the update and it downloaded my Xbox went black screen . I went str8 and shut it down . When I turned it back on I did have my dashboard back but I can't play games the system freezes on the dashboard for a few minutes then I try to get into a game the games just stay on the loading screen and never load . Now I have called Microsoft about this issue twice but they couldn't figure it out so they said to post on here for help . Oh and I can watch Netflix . Ok so I have done everything possible to resolve this even did the factory reset and redownloaded all my games . I've done both resets actually the one that keeps games and the one that doesn't . I have been with Xbox since 2001 and have never had any problems at all till now . And I did not put Xbox insider back on my console but the damage is already done. If you can suggest anything else please let me know

    submitted by /u/Pugman1959
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Pugman1959, Aug 26, 2021
    #1
  2. rkellogg9 Win User

    Xbox one cannot control TV volume

    I am using a Pioneer VSX-821K

    This is evidentially a bug. Please help Microsoft!

    Is yours an xbox one X?

    Mine is an Xbox one S
    Interesting, my Xbox one S worked fine with my current setup and it was after switching it out with the Xbox One X that I had issues with the receiver.
  3. FudgeJellyQuims Win User

    How to I talk to customer services for Xbox, the link below is giving a blank webpage

    Thank you, the link works but it keeps saying there is a technical issue and I cannot get a call back.

    can you help me to get my one X working please?
  4. Baconman37x Win User

    Volume up/down voice commands don't work with Sony STR-DN1080 receiver

    did you ever get a resolution on this? I have the same receiver. It worked perfectly with my Xbox One (original) but it isn’t working with my new One X. Exact same issue as you - receiver not listed and only one in the “guide me” test actually does anything.

    Microsoft, please help.
  5. zeroice007 Win User

    Xbox 1x crashing regularly. E105 00000000 8007045D

    The one x is having heating issues . Among other issues they are working on. Please be patient, I have the xbox one x and haven't seen any issues at all but thats me. I have seen and heard of the issues.
  6. Drivingfast420 Win User

    Xbox one x keep on crashing after a few hours and slow startup with error E105

    thank you for the quick reply this is the first Xbox I have had an issue with. Hopefully this link helps me fix my Xbox one x.
Thema:

Please help me with my Xbox one x issue

Loading...
  1. Please help me with my Xbox one x issue - Similar Threads - Please help issue

  2. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  3. Please help resolve the issue of accessing the Xbox Update Preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help resolve the issue of accessing the Xbox Update Preview: Please help I get an error message entering the Xbox Update Preview, knowing that the controller is in beta and the error content is as follows: There was an error processing your request, please...
  4. Please help me !! Sign in issues!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help me !! Sign in issues!: Hi everyone, I haven’t used my Xbox console for some years now and I’m trying to sign in. I have a profile associated with the console and I can see my gamer tag and I remember the pin associated...
  5. Palworld “could not save” issue. Please help

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Palworld “could not save” issue. Please help: Palworld related, im getting a “could not save” message popping up after I load up my saved file. Its says it could be one of the following issues: not enough free space on HDD/SSD, The HDD/SSD...
  6. can anyone help with downloading game issue please?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    can anyone help with downloading game issue please?: I'm trying to download new world on my series s console but it says not playable on this device yet its optimised for series x/s what am I doing wrong? c5d62703-de22-41f7-8097-8f8405069fab
  7. AOC monitor and x box issue please help me

    in XboX Insiders
    AOC monitor and x box issue please help me: Hi When I open the x box side menu then exit it my monitor seems to turn off for 3-5 seconds then will come back on. The monitor works fine after that and it’s new so seems an issue with the...
  8. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help: Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad [link] [comments]
  9. Update issues. Can anyone please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Update issues. Can anyone please help: Hi. I received a message for an update yesterday (24.01.2024) for my Xbox one. I went through the usual process, waited for it to finish and restart, so I can check for game updates. Once it...
  10. Please help, networking issue

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, networking issue: Iv'e tried everything to connect to xbox live, but I keep getting "there is a problem with your connection" , I have done all the suggestions and the virtual agent, nothings working...