Please help me transfer my data and accounts from my sons old xbox one s 500gb to his new...

Discus and support Please help me transfer my data and accounts from my sons old xbox one s 500gb to his new... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How to transfer my sons xbox one s accounts, saves stc to my new 1Tb xbox one s my son just trceived e45c505e-e67e-4fda-8db9-a66d68f953c2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TerryRogers5, Apr 30, 2020.

1. TerryRogers5
    TerryRogers5 Guest

Please help me transfer my data and accounts from my sons old xbox one s 500gb to his new...

How to transfer my sons xbox one s accounts, saves stc to my

new 1Tb xbox one s my son just trceived

:)

TerryRogers5, Apr 30, 2020
  2. wi7bit Win User

Please help me transfer my data and accounts from my sons old xbox one s 500gb to his new 1TV xbox one s. PLEASE HELP

3. Edgarour Win User

Please help me transfer my data and accounts from my sons old xbox one s 500gb to his new 1TV xbox one s. PLEASE HELP

the data is automatically saved in the cloud of your child's account so just download his account and his games and there shouldn't be a problem, believe me I have three xbox
  4. denis97g Win User

It's very simple. When you turn on the new xbox, it will ask to set it up and log in with an existing account or create a new one. Log in with the account and then you'll be able to redownload all the games going to the ready to install section in my games
    and apps. Saves will sync once you start a game.
  5. Jheychh Win User

Transferring data to new console?

On my new xbox I've redeemed my old account but I've changed the gamertag, I'm wanting to transfer games ext from my old xbox to the new one but the data is owned by my old gamertag can I still transfer from the old name to my new one ????
  6. Jheychh Win User

DLC transfers

On my new xbox I've redeemed my old account but I've changed the gamertag, I'm wanting to transfer games ext from my old xbox to the new one but the data is owned by my old gamertag can I still transfer from the old gamertag to my new one ??
Thema:

1. Please help me transfer my data and accounts from my sons old xbox one s 500gb to his new... - Similar Threads - Please help transfer

2. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  3. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  4. My problem don't exist, please help

in XBoX on Windows
    My problem don't exist, please help: I have gamepass subscription but it's not showing up on my pc. I check on an other pc and it worked fine. And yes I tried all the common "solutions" like reloging, reinstaling, clear cash/data,...
  5. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2
  6. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  7. HELP...........................please

in XboX Insiders
    HELP...........................please: Can any1 help tell me what i need to do to get just 1 response from xbox ambsdr team. Its been over a year and the spacks dont reply any actual help is appreciated Can any1 help tell me what i...
  8. Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!: So I did something on my phone that got my xbox account banned. But they also banned my families Xbox Series X, Its not even connected to that account. So I tried to contact Microsoft support but...
  9. ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?

in XboX Insiders
    ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?: Necesito su ayuda, jugando en mi Xbox One S a Gears 5, más especificamente el DLC Hivebusters, al terminar mi partida del día y retomarla al día siguiente, me regresa al inicio del capítulo y con...
  10. Please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me: I am having trouble with my xbox one s 1TB not working,So I have tried a offline system update multiple times, and each time it stays on 1% your console may restart during this and 0% downloading...