Please help me this ain't a xbox or microsoft question because I need to get a group of...

Discus and support Please help me this ain't a xbox or microsoft question because I need to get a group of... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; They are ganging up and destroying peoples fun by destroying things they have worked hard on.I will put a list of their gametags [mod removed].Please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Promango, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Promango
    Promango Guest

Please help me this ain't a xbox or microsoft question because I need to get a group of...

They are ganging up and destroying peoples fun by destroying things they have worked hard on.I will put a list of their gametags [mod removed].Please get them banned because what they are doing is wrong

:)

Promango, Dec 18, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Please help me this ain't a xbox or microsoft question because I need to get a group of people banned on xbox.

You would need to report them view their profiles in order for the enforcement team to investigate.
  3. SammyVS Win User

Group post ain't working for me.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Restart your internet devices, clean your console's MAC, restart when prompted, and try again.

To clean the MAC follow this path
    Settings>general>network settings>advanced settings>alternative MAC address and click clear and restart the console when prompted.

If the problem persists reset the console to factory defaults, you won't lose anything but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required.

Follow this path and select reset keeping games and app.
    In 5 to 10 minutes you will finish reconfiguring your console

To reset the console>
    Settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console

***Do not reset your console without have your e-mail and password.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Group post ain't working for me.

5. IDylan95I Win User

My Unfair ban

I did submit a case review law enforcement ain't bothered they wouldn't even let me tell the whole story even though I have video evidence of the group troll reporting my account so I need help from elsewhere
  6. Annanda Martins Win User

Why am I banned?

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

This is most likely because on Looking for Group you can just literally look for group, you cannot ask to buy/trade/sell stuff/etc. So you cannot ask “need 3 coppers”. Only Look for groups.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

Help the next person with this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

Best Regards, Annanda.
Thema:

1. Please help me this ain't a xbox or microsoft question because I need to get a group of... - Similar Threads - Please help ain't

2. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  3. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  4. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  5. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help: Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad [link] [comments]
  6. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...
  7. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....
  8. Can you please help

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you please help: So I was trying to play Minecraft Xbox one mini games on my Xbox series x and it said connection failed My NAT type is open and i have IPv4 & IPv6… I have ultimate game pass… I don’t know if it’s...
  9. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  10. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...