please help me ive think ive been banned by a hacker or ive just got banned

Discus and support please help me ive think ive been banned by a hacker or ive just got banned in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my xbox360 name is wafflybear9 i dont know why ive been been banned but please can you un ban it thank you c36b4b66-06c6-41e3-bec9-20ca422c2f6c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DressedBowl674, Dec 11, 2016.

1. please help me ive think ive been banned by a hacker or ive just got banned

my xbox360 name is wafflybear9 i dont know why ive been been banned but please can you un ban it thank you

:)

DressedBowl674, Dec 11, 2016
  2. BANNING

IVE BEEN BANNED FOR THINGS I DIDNT DOO!!!!!!! PLEASE VOTE TO UNBAN ME IVE BEEN LOYAL TO MICROSOFT FOR 5 YEARS PLEASE HELP

Obey Devisity, Dec 11, 2016
  3. danny3122
    danny3122 Guest
    microsoft not doing a good enough job

ive been trying to contact microsoft since the 22nd of August as im being targeted by hackers ive been reported and communication banned for nothing the worst thing is enforcement team banned me on my birthday ive reported the hacker and no enforcement has
    been taken my case is under review and will take 24 hours but i think that its wrong that someone can report for the fun of it Microsoft are a joke

danny3122, Dec 11, 2016
  4. please help me ive think ive been banned by a hacker or ive just got banned

help me please un ban my account from black ops2 xbox 360 name wafflybear9

DressedBowl674, Dec 11, 2016
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Nov 2, 2018
  6. DressedBowl674 Win User

help me please un ban my account from black ops2 xbox 360 name wafflybear9
  7. Smwutches Win User

For information about suspensions/bans, and to submit a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  8. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Help! Ive been banned?

It's possible that this suspension/ban isn't even related to when you were playing Dark Souls 3. Are you unable to play online at all? Or have you lost communication privileges? If you're looking to contest a suspension you've received. You'll need to go
    to the enforcement website.

The enforcement team are the only people able to reverse suspensions. You would need to have a suspension that's over twenty four hours in length and then submit a

case review
    . If found that the suspension was issued in error. The enforcement team will help get the situation resolved for you.
  9. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Help! Ive been banned?

Please contact the enforcement site and reach out the dark souls fourms to see if there may be an on going issue. We would not be able to help on this issue
  10. Julian_ Win User

Help! Ive been banned?

Thema:

1. please help me ive think ive been banned by a hacker or ive just got banned - Similar Threads - please help ive

2. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  3. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  4. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  5. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help: Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad [link] [comments]
  6. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...
  7. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....
  8. Can you please help

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you please help: So I was trying to play Minecraft Xbox one mini games on my Xbox series x and it said connection failed My NAT type is open and i have IPv4 & IPv6… I have ultimate game pass… I don’t know if it’s...
  9. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  10. Ive struggled for years on how do I make my NAT type open????Someone PLEASE HELP...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive struggled for years on how do I make my NAT type open????Someone PLEASE HELP...: How do i change my NAT type to open???? 375e2364-442d-4db9-b526-d22f756e40ce