Please help me, I'm being stalked!

Discus and support Please help me, I'm being stalked! in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Please help me, I'm being harrassed by an xbox moderator. I have been receiving com bans for comments I made MONTHS ago that do not violate xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Talim Norric, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Talim Norric
    Talim Norric Guest

Please help me, I'm being harrassed by an xbox moderator. I have been receiving com bans for comments I made MONTHS ago that do not violate xbox community guidelines. They tried yesterday but the ban had no timer and didn't apply then this morning they slapped me with another two day com ban. Help I can't appeal them and they keep coming from months old comments.

:)

Talim Norric, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Geth Win User

I'm being stalked

Best thing you can do is just keep blocking and reporting.

Appearing offline could also help.
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

I'm being stalked

Only thing to do is to keep reporting them and include additional info with your report.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I'm being stalked

Cyberstalking is a criminal offense under American anti-stalking,
    slander
    , and
    harassment
    laws. For xbox live just report these persons and block them from further abuse. In addition you can file a complain with your local law enforcement.
  5. LConnolls Win User

I'm being stalked

Hi Don,

Sorry to hear about this issue.

I would suggest you continually report the stalkers and the enforcement team will sure pick up on this eventually.

We hope you still continue to use XBOX Live in the future.

Kind Regards

Louie

Community Ambassador

6. DonMarkyB Win User

I'm being stalked

Well thank you all for your input. I do understand that eventually some action will be taken. Although the reporting process is only as similar as a tally system it is not really effective for daily games who lead communities under your code of conduct.
    Their experience is protected in what seems to be th enforcement teams leisure. Suggestively there should be a more immediate system in place. The players in reference already have a bad reputation and the system of reporting takes so long go into effect that
    results are that gamers wont even bother to report or they just stop using your products. It is not just me but a very large volume of people.

In terms of local law enforcement what part does Microsoft play in protecting the player? What is the process? You have the players contact info when will you as a billion dollar company press charges. We have reported on our end already.
Thema:

1. Please help me, I'm being stalked! - Similar Threads - Please help I'm

2. Unable to login to yahoo mail, please help to reactivate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to login to yahoo mail, please help to reactivate: A few month back i have created the yahoo account and my AWS account also linked to the same. But today when i tried login to yahoo mail got the below error ' "This account has been deactivated...
  3. please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    please help me: In 2021 I got an Xbox 360 with Minecraft on it and a nice hard drive. Three years later the hard drive started making this clicking sound then the Xbox button turn red and E68 error code. I got my...
  4. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  5. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  6. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  7. I bought avatar frontiers of Pandora but now I'm apparently getting charged again please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought avatar frontiers of Pandora but now I'm apparently getting charged again please help: I already bought the avatar frontiers of Pandora game online now I'm getting a message saying I'm going to be charged again 10 days before the game releases but I've already been charged for the...
  8. I guess I'm hacked??? Idk please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I guess I'm hacked??? Idk please help: It shows I'm playing a game I don't own, it has done this before. Then I get a charge witch first Alerted me to this and now I get achievements on that game, no one in my family has access to my...
  9. Please help me i'm trying to install microsoft flight simulator (standard) and it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me i'm trying to install microsoft flight simulator (standard) and it keeps...: My internet is working fine, i've got enough storage, i even bought xbox live gold because i thought that might be the problem (don't want to refund that btw) I even reset my xbox and nothing...
  10. Please help! I'm desperate. XBL app won't upload captures even though app gives noti it's...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I'm desperate. XBL app won't upload captures even though app gives noti it's...: An internet search tells me this is a frequent problem, it seems. But it's one of those where you never find anyone getting a satisfactory answer. And when ppl explain writing Xbox for assistance,...