please Help me get my account back. ( Suspended for a mess up.)

Discus and support please Help me get my account back. ( Suspended for a mess up.) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I did not lose it but I am disappointed because of one Little mistake, I misspelled Lucky to F__ky (my bio was supposed to say Lucky you) Now I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by nightmare-Sans, Jan 13, 2022.

1. please Help me get my account back. ( Suspended for a mess up.)

I did not lose it but I am disappointed because of one Little mistake, I misspelled Lucky to F__ky (my bio was supposed to say Lucky you)

Now I am suspended for 4 days, One cuss word? I would understand one day but Four.? I am sorry for doing a Little mistake , so please fix this I have nothing else to do for a month

:)

nightmare-Sans, Jan 13, 2022
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

No one in here (forums) or at Xbox Support will be able to assist with any enforcement related issues or questions, please go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information etc.
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

My Account is messed up please help

Hey Danny. If you are having an issue with purchasing or adding a payment method, please check out the sticky posts we have in 06 - Purchasing/Downloading for more help. If you still have an issue after that, please post in that forum. Thanks!
  4. killsareFALL0UT Win User

but the computer lady talks and and what number do i need to push for my need of help?
  5. PTRD 41 Win User

Yours is an account issue. It has been a while since I have called tech support. But I believe there is an option for accounts. If anything just stay on the line or press a random button and they will transfer you to the right person.
  6. PTRD 41 Win User

If it was banned or suspended not only would you get an email but a pop up on the xbox would tell you so. I suggest contacting Microsoft support directly by calling them. Their number is 1-800-469-9269.
Thema:

1. please Help me get my account back. ( Suspended for a mess up.) - Similar Threads - please Help account

2. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  3. Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!: I am trying to change the microsoft main alias on a different account so I can change it to this email because I dont use the other one and its just a hastle to remember the password and sign in....
  4. Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!: Hi there, I signed up for a Microsoft account a year ago to access games on my old computer. I used it for a week, and forgot about it. My credit card has been charged ever since. I have tried...
  5. Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?: Can ANYONE PLEASE help me recover my other account? I had to make a new account just to try to get in contact with support. When I try to sign in, it wants me to verify with a phone number I do...
  6. Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!: Hi there, I signed up for a Microsoft account a year ago to access games on my old computer. I used it for a week, and forgot about it. My credit card has been charged ever since. I have tried...
  7. Connecting 2 accounts same console on Minecraft please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting 2 accounts same console on Minecraft please Help!: My husband and I have recently downloaded Minecraft. We’ve been building a world on his account and me as a guest “second controller”. Today I decided to add my account to the console. I can open...
  8. My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!): My account was stolen when I joined a fake hypixel discord server, I read a similar article on another person (Kenzie Law) that went through what I went. However, I do know the hackers email and...
  9. Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts: Hi all, so I set up last Christmas my 14year old his Xbox series x using my Microsoft log in details and now his Xbox profile thinks he is me and also now I have downloaded the Xbox family app...
  10. I can't access my minecraft account please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my minecraft account please help: I migrated my minecraft account for pc but it now tells me I have to buy it again b81adca0-ce6a-4b08-bc3a-e45d53695181