Please help me find the email linked to my xbox live account

Discus and support Please help me find the email linked to my xbox live account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an account called "thewinner112" and thats the xbox account I own all my games on and I have hours of progress built up on it but I can't find... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Will_Will_Will999, Nov 13, 2021.

1. Please help me find the email linked to my xbox live account

I have an account called "thewinner112" and thats the xbox account I own all my games on and I have hours of progress built up on it but I can't find the email linked to the account "thewinner112" and Im getting extremely frustrated from Microsofts AWEFUL support you ask a question they give you a crappy copy and pasted message and when you say no that didn't help you get blocked.

:)

Will_Will_Will999, Nov 13, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Neither Microsoft agents nor community folks can provide you with your account email even if you know your account's gamertag.
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Email address

My Xbox Profile is linked to my mother's email account and every time I log in, it allows me to access my mother's personal email account. Can you please tell me how I can keep my xbox profile and link it to my own email account? I have searched and searched
    for answers and still can not find a way to do so. I do not want to create an alias by adding a new email address because doing so still will not allow for separate passwords. Please Help.
    Just make sure you do not cancel her email in the process
  4. KhaosReign420 Win User

Account Recovery

what to do if the email you used for the live account is what you forgot? i remember my password but not the email linked with the account, and I just bought a 12 month xbox live subscription and it wont let me add it to my account because when I log in
    on my console it asks for the email linked to the account! please help I DO NOT want to make another new account, its a pain to remember email adresses simply for this purpose, thats why im in this boat in the first place! i have alternate email accounts,
    if possible send the recovery link to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or just let me know what email I used because the idea of making ANOTHER new email JUST so i can get online means this will happen again in the future and that makes me bitter lol
  5. CaviarCowboy Win User

Change email for signing in?

6. xTH3unsungHER0x Win User

Halo 4 unlock specializations

got a real question.... got the unlock code sent to me on my xbox live account not my email....it has no link for where i'm supposed to enter this code can someone please tell me where
Thema:

1. Please help me find the email linked to my xbox live account - Similar Threads - Please help find

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  4. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  5. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  6. I can't find my Xbox series s controller please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my Xbox series s controller please help me: Please help me from this problem e8a587df-a9bc-4ab6-89ad-527665aa50cd
  7. Please help me find my old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help me find my old account: Trying to access an old Xbox account that I used to purchase ac Valhalla and ac origins expansions it is registered in my name [mod removed - personal information] and the location I played the...
  8. Please help me find a workaround(actual support agents don't exist only ai because...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me find a workaround(actual support agents don't exist only ai because...: I've been streaming to twitch from my Xbox. My PC can run games but can't stream them so I started using the HDMI in on my Xbox as a passthrough capture card for streaming. This has been brought...
  9. Missing game in game library/ please help to find

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing game in game library/ please help to find: I was feeling nostalgic and was going to play Skyrim on my Xbox One. I purchased this game digitally 12/31/2012 as I saw in the Order History online. I had also purchased all the DLC's with...
  10. Just purchased the fortnite summer bundle $15 and can't find my skins?? Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just purchased the fortnite summer bundle $15 and can't find my skins?? Please help: Help! I have put money in the wallet for my kids used gift cards & today purchased the fortnite summer bundle...$40 gift cards never showed up...$20 in the wallet never showed up & now the $15 I...