Please help I've a 360 gears iof war box cannot play all 12 plus. family's settings need...

Discus and support Please help I've a 360 gears iof war box cannot play all 12 plus. family's settings need... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Evan Xbox 360 gears of war special edition I cannot seem to bypass the family fittings the previous owner EE obviously family settings pass and a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rogerpayne2, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Rogerpayne2
    Rogerpayne2 Guest

Please help I've a 360 gears iof war box cannot play all 12 plus. family's settings need...

Hello Evan Xbox 360 gears of war special edition I cannot seem to bypass the family fittings the previous owner EE obviously family settings pass and a code so very fun couldn't play but you know override games well I'm 52 years Young and I would appreciate some help bypassing this please I have tried console settings and system info to no avail so please help me I have it connected in via HDMI lead straight to TV regards please help ROGER UK

:)

Rogerpayne2, Feb 7, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Please help I've a 360 gears iof war box cannot play all 12 plus. family's settings need resetting tried various not worked.Bkess

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

If you're trying to bypass the Family Settings on an Xbox 360 Gears of War Special Edition, you can try these steps:

Navigate to the Xbox 360 Dashboard

Select "System"

Select "Family Settings"

Choose "Restrictions"

Enter the current pass code or request a new one by following the prompts.

If the steps above do not work, it's possible that the family settings have been set on the Xbox Live account, rather than on the console itself. In this case, you'll need the email address and password for the Xbox Live account that was used to set the family settings. Once you have that information, follow these steps:

Go to Xbox.com

Sign in using the Xbox Live account information

Navigate to "Settings"

Choose "Family"

Select the account you want to modify

Change the family settings as desired
  3. MalarCube17 Win User

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate cant play

I love dead or alive game series, when i got dead or alive 5 it was doing good on my x-box 360 then i heard about dead or alive 5 ultimate but they say you needed to have x-box live to get new characters and costumes so i downloaded x-box live now i cant
    play either games, because x-box live "family Settings" which i have tried to deal with but everything tried would not do. Please help me , to set up x-box live "family Settings"
  4. KillerDog33 Win User

gears of war ultimate edition no codes for other editions

I've already preordered gears of war uleinate edition and still haven't received my gears of war 2,3,4 codes and I've talked with several Xbox representatives please help!!!!
  5. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Your greatest gaming experiences

Playing Gears of War 1 for the first time, was one of the best experiences I've with Xbox 360.
  6. jnfsu Win User

i thought we where suppose to get all the 360 gears of wars with the ultimate edition

What exactly does this mean: "Includes access to the entire Xbox 360 Gears of War collection to play on Xbox One at no additional cost if you play Gears of War: Ultimate Edition on Xbox Live before 12/31/2015."

Does that mean that so long as you play your GOWUE before 12/31/15 you'll forever have free access to play all of the other GOW games, or does it mean that you'll have access to all of the other GOW games UNTIL 12/31/15?

I own the 360 discs for all of the GOW games except for Judgment, which I see is down to $9.99 wfs on Amazon. Is there any reason I should buy it if I just bought an XB1 bundle with the GOWUE that includes whatever the quoted statement above means?
Thema:

1. Please help I've a 360 gears iof war box cannot play all 12 plus. family's settings need... - Similar Threads - Please help I've

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  4. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  5. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  6. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  7. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help: Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad [link] [comments]
  8. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...
  9. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....
  10. Please help.. I'd turned cross play option off on my xbox I've tried to turn them back on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help.. I'd turned cross play option off on my xbox I've tried to turn them back on...: Hi all hopefully someone can help I'd turned cross play option off in my xbox settings so I'd only play with xbox users but now when I try to turn it back on again its saying it on I.e I can play...