Please help. I'm having trouble installing Microsoft Flight on my pc

Discus and support Please help. I'm having trouble installing Microsoft Flight on my pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help. I'm having trouble installing Microsoft Flight on my pc with Game Pass Ultimate on my pc. It keeps erroring out. Did not write down the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by phoneman, Nov 16, 2022.

1. phoneman
    phoneman Guest

Please help. I'm having trouble installing Microsoft Flight on my pc with Game Pass Ultimate on my pc. It keeps erroring out. Did not write down the error code. I've tried several time to what I think is uninstall correctly, but it won't install. Keeps failing. Please help.

:)

phoneman, Nov 16, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

We need to know the error code, so please try again and write it down or take a picture of it.
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator

Hey, there!

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to the Microsoft Community.

My name is Darhyl. I'm an Independent Advisor and I will do my best to help you sort this out.

I'm sorry you are experiencing any trouble right now. No worries, I'm here to help you.

Once you have purchased a digital game under a Microsoft account, you will own the game license permanently. In order to download the game, you will have to sign in the specific Microsoft account where you have it purchased, then search the name Microsoft Flight Simulator on the page, once you see, you would be able to install the game for free.

Please confirm if the account that you have has the Microsoft Flight Simulator deluxe game by signing the account on account.microsoft.com > then go to Payment and billing > order history.

Once you have the order number confirmed, you can proceed by signing the account to the Microsoft Store and install the game.
  4. Miss Kleo Win User

Microsoft Flight download link is broken

Hi there TinnyChain36! I'm afraid that the Microsoft Flight PC GonD isn't available in Israel which is why you're having trouble viewing and purchasing. I hope this clears up your question!
  5. gameshoes3003 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox a good idea?

Microsoft Flight isn't Microsoft Flight Simulator. Different game and it's not as demanding as your think. Most PCs/Laptops should be able to run it.

Microsoft Flight is the latest installment to the flight genre though.
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

I'm having trouble with the xbox pc installer

Thema:

1. Please help. I'm having trouble installing Microsoft Flight on my pc - Similar Threads - Please help I'm

2. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  3. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  4. My problem don't exist, please help

in XBoX on Windows
    My problem don't exist, please help: I have gamepass subscription but it's not showing up on my pc. I check on an other pc and it worked fine. And yes I tried all the common "solutions" like reloging, reinstaling, clear cash/data,...
  5. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2
  6. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  7. I bought avatar frontiers of Pandora but now I'm apparently getting charged again please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought avatar frontiers of Pandora but now I'm apparently getting charged again please help: I already bought the avatar frontiers of Pandora game online now I'm getting a message saying I'm going to be charged again 10 days before the game releases but I've already been charged for the...
  8. I guess I'm hacked??? Idk please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I guess I'm hacked??? Idk please help: It shows I'm playing a game I don't own, it has done this before. Then I get a charge witch first Alerted me to this and now I get achievements on that game, no one in my family has access to my...
  9. Please help me i'm trying to install microsoft flight simulator (standard) and it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me i'm trying to install microsoft flight simulator (standard) and it keeps...: My internet is working fine, i've got enough storage, i even bought xbox live gold because i thought that might be the problem (don't want to refund that btw) I even reset my xbox and nothing...
  10. Please help! I'm desperate. XBL app won't upload captures even though app gives noti it's...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I'm desperate. XBL app won't upload captures even though app gives noti it's...: An internet search tells me this is a frequent problem, it seems. But it's one of those where you never find anyone getting a satisfactory answer. And when ppl explain writing Xbox for assistance,...