please help. I was part of the insider program. My hard drive just fried. (xbox one)

Discus and support please help. I was part of the insider program. My hard drive just fried. (xbox one) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The usb offline download is not working. The repair guy thinks that its because a newer version of the update is installed on my xbox which is not... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrCharizard10, Jul 27, 2022.

1. please help. I was part of the insider program. My hard drive just fried. (xbox one)

The usb offline download is not working. The repair guy thinks that its because a newer version of the update is installed on my xbox which is not published online. I dont think he's right? Can this be a possible reason?

submitted by /u/MrCharizard10
    [link] [comments]

/u/MrCharizard10, Jul 27, 2022
  2. S0nic Rainboom Win User

Can't download update

It was my hard drive, and I can now connect to Live and get updates just fine. But, is there any way to fix my hard drive? Or is it just fried, and I need a new one?
  3. BradBartee Win User

Game Pass games crashing my Xbox

Xbox One S (older model with the disc drive)(bought shortly after the S was released), I do not have an external hard drive, haven't tried the eneregy saver mode, I am not a part of the Insiders program, as far as I know.
  4. Evolze Win User

Xbox One X Games, Apps and updates not working!

Hello Bawwx,

Upon reviewing your concern, it seems that you are currently part of the Xbox Insider program. I too have this error every so often. Firstly, what preview ring are you now a part of?

Also, are you using an external hard drive to store your games and apps? Would like to hear your feedback as I found a partial fix to this glitch/error. In the case that you do have an external hard drive, simply unplugging the hard drive, waiting five to
    ten seconds, and then plugging in the hard drive should have the games and apps appear again.

If possible, try to report this to the Xbox Insider feedback form.

Hope this helps!
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

My xbox one isnt reading my external hard drive

Hello what kind of external hard drive are you using?? Are you part of the Xbox Insider program? When the HD is plugged into console does it prompt anything? Are lights on??
  6. FourT2 Win User

Can no longer use external storage

I unenrolled from the Insider program and after resetting the console was able to use 32GB flash drive but not the hard drive. But after that, even the flash drive was no longer recognized.

Called tech support and they wasted my time for about 45 mins. After that I drove to my local MS store and asked them to help triage it for me. The tech at the store suggested that the Insider update somehow messed up my console's BIOS and they would not
    be able to resolve this at the store, so they just swapped out my console for a new one. It is not a Scorpio like mine was but at least it works.

I am not enrolling in the Insider program for Xbox ever again.
Thema:

please help. I was part of the insider program. My hard drive just fried. (xbox one)

1. please help. I was part of the insider program. My hard drive just fried. (xbox one) - Similar Threads - please help was

2. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  3. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  4. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  5. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help: Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad [link] [comments]
  6. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...
  7. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....
  8. Can you please help

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you please help: So I was trying to play Minecraft Xbox one mini games on my Xbox series x and it said connection failed My NAT type is open and i have IPv4 & IPv6… I have ultimate game pass… I don’t know if it’s...
  9. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  10. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...