Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

Discus and support Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tyrantes, Sep 30, 2026 at 2:42 AM.

  1. /u/Tyrantes
    /u/Tyrantes Guest

    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!


    I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked, and eventually went to manage my save for THAT SPECIFIC GAME and it listed LIKE 50 saves as if ALL were saves from Tomb Raider, so I immediately thought that was the issue (because no game has 50 or so gamesaves just for it) and manually deleted ALL OF THEM FROM CLOUD AND LOCALLY. Turns out the console INCORRECTLY listed ALL the saves I had under Tomb Raider and EVERYTHING I DELETED WAS FROM OTHER GAMES!!!! Now I lost so much progress and there is nothing I can do on my end.

    PLEASE HELP ME!!

    submitted by /u/Tyrantes
    [link] [comments]
     
  2. Fat Boy 99 Win User

    Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, Not able to get past title screen on Xbox One.

    Mark this as answered please. Factory reset fixed issue - save files are not lost because they are synced to the cloud.
  3. Adam Sheetz Win User

    Why did my cloud save disappear?

    Hi CS_8019, My name is Adam, and I’d be happy to help!

    I’m sorry to hear that you lost your cloud save for Crusader Kings 3. Losing progress in a game can be frustrating, especially when it represents so many hours of gameplay. There are some steps you can take to try and recover your savings:

    1. Check if the saved file is still present in the cloud storage. You can do this by logging into your cloud storage account and checking if the save file is still there.

    2. If the save file is still present, try downloading it and then uploading it again to the cloud storage. This may help to refresh the save file and make it available for use again.

    3. If the save file is not present in the cloud storage, you can try looking for it locally on your device.

    But unfortunately, if the data was not saved in the cloud or locally on your device, then it is unlikely that you can recover it.

    As for games crashing, “In this article, https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/2f7dbb3b-e2a2-4dbb-a25b-e65668443448, Ronnieee shows the solution to the problem can be solved by following these steps:

    "NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console; make sure that you remember the email and password to your account. No data or game saves will be lost doing this; everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

    "1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    2. Select Settings.

    3. Select System.

    4. Select Console Info.

    5. Select Reset Console.

    6. Select Reset and keep my games and apps."

    I hope this helps.

    Kind regard,
    Adam
  4. Cooldbreaker Win User

    WWE2K18 Speicherdaten weg

    Hello :)

    Please next time write your question in English so more people could help you!

    Thanks

    Bye
    My bad, sorry :).

    The problem is my save file for wwe2k18 is gone. I don't know if there's an error with the cloud synchronizing or if the cloud file was deleted or overwritten with a new file, because there'S no error message when sychronizing. I would like to know if I
    have access to the cloud save file or not, I can't really tell for sure.
  5. tsuky65535 Win User

    Dragon Quest 11 - Unable to Save

    Same problem with you.

    Just reinstall my Win10 and can't get my save file back.

    Try to start with a new one and pop up the same error message.

    But using cloud gaming by my tablet can launch my cloud save file.

    Please help me T.T
  6. Joc Holliday Win User

    Accidentally Deleted Progress in RDR2

    If you saved over a file and it sync to the cloud. You game progress is lost. You can try running the Xbox Offline and see if your able to load the game from the local file.

    If that doesnt work delete the local saved file like Parity said and maybe the cloud didnt catch or sync the saved game progress.
Thema:

Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

Loading...
  1. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games! - Similar Threads - Please help lost

  2. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  3. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  4. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  5. I lost my mine craft account please help

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my mine craft account please help: So, I migrated my account and played for a few months with no issue but after a while I stopped playing and the only laptop my account was active on broke and once I got it fixed it had me logged...
  6. I would like to unlink a prior microsoft that i lost access to from my psn please help!

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I would like to unlink a prior microsoft that i lost access to from my psn please help!: Hi, Lately, I’ve been wanting to get back into playing Minecraft. However, I ran into an issue while trying to link a new Microsoft account, since I no longer have access to the one I previously...
  7. Please help a parent out. I am totally lost trying to look it up

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help a parent out. I am totally lost trying to look it up: Hi everyone, Happy Holidays! I'm not sure this is the right group, but my son already had it added on my Reddit. I'll delete if I'm in the wrong place.. My son wants a new headset. He constantly...
  8. *PLEASE HELP* I lost my 19 year tenure badge!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    *PLEASE HELP* I lost my 19 year tenure badge!!!: Hello, I've been auto re-newing Xbox Live for the past 19 years and accouple of days ago I made a split decision to end it for just this month. I had money issues and that was a payment that...
  9. i’m lost. please help.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    i’m lost. please help.: my xbox series X hdmi port won’t work at all, i even tried different cables. so i just did a warranty exchange and my main question is i selected the one for sending my xbox in, how does that work...
  10. lost all my progress in Sea of Thieves. please help

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost all my progress in Sea of Thieves. please help: i play'd Sea of Thieves a while back. and i wanne play it again. but im on a new pc and i lost all my progress. is my cloud save corrupt? 8c080e27-6713-4480-83be-3171d2324625