Please help, I can't download my game

Discus and support Please help, I can't download my game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the game but it will not download c0be4a87-0844-4025-99f9-430da3eaeb1d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by brandon dutton, Apr 29, 2023.

1. Please help, I can't download my game

I bought the game but it will not download

:)

brandon dutton, Apr 29, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

You'll need to give more information. What game? What system are you trying to download it on? What happens when you try to download it?
  3. Silentz Finish Win User

Account won't download

I have this problem too, i can't download my account and it seems to get stuck on "downloading game info". Please help.
  4. Bryan3070 Win User

TC Rainbow Six Vegas question

Hi I'm new here.I can't download it. I tried going to xbox.support. putting the code 80150017 (as it was said) but all this says that the problem is my console can't play videos but the problem is I can't download the game. I can download the demo but
    i can't download the game. yes I am a gold member. I tried downloading from my pc but also says "Sorry

Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again." I've been trying to download it yesterday and now I still can't download it.... please someone with a good heart. HELP ME :(
  5. its Smeag0l Win User

Xbox 2012 Beta

I can't download any free stuff, games etc it just tells me that it can't find my credit card , bloody beta. help please!!!!!
  6. STUKTACULAR Win User

Can't download Force Unleashed onto Xbox One

cant download game from games with gold. I live in the states and this is the only game I can't download. Help please
Thema:

1. Please help, I can't download my game - Similar Threads - Please help can't

2. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  3. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....
  4. I can't access my minecraft account please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my minecraft account please help: I migrated my minecraft account for pc but it now tells me I have to buy it again b81adca0-ce6a-4b08-bc3a-e45d53695181
  5. I can't find my Xbox series s controller please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my Xbox series s controller please help me: Please help me from this problem e8a587df-a9bc-4ab6-89ad-527665aa50cd
  6. Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.: I cannot load into my friends player dedicated server. Whenever I try to join it loads the PrimalGameDate_BP and then cannot connect into the server from there. I have tried to reset my wifi,...
  7. I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help: I have a negative plat problem so i bought plat and it still won't let me play I could really use some help 3e86f927-a222-4e7b-89a6-b37bcc718cda
  8. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.: Hello Everyone, I just got a xbox 360 two weeks ago and it had no problem connecting to xbox live. Yesterday it disconnected me so I tried to test the connection and now it couldn't connect to the...
  9. Can't play one of my favorite games due to gamepass glitch Please HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play one of my favorite games due to gamepass glitch Please HELP: So I bought the game DayZ a long time ago. About 5 months ago I was gifted game pass ultimate by code. I haven't paid for it. Now everytime I try joining a server it says "Renew Your Gamepass" to...
  10. Can't launch Starfield, Gamepass is giving Error code: (0xc0000096)- Please help!

in XboX Insiders
    Can't launch Starfield, Gamepass is giving Error code: (0xc0000096)- Please help!: As the title says- I've tried everything, updated drivers, reinstalled Starfield (three times now!), and rebooted my computer multiple times. I've done all the admin commands on cmd, verified and...