Please help! I am trying to renew my subscription to xbox live and an error is avoiding me to ...

Discus and support Please help! I am trying to renew my subscription to xbox live and an error is avoiding me to ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A few days ago my credit card expired, when at the same time was expiring my xbox live subscription. Now, when I update my new credit card information,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DEFEDIEGO, Sep 30, 2016.

1. DEFEDIEGO
    DEFEDIEGO Guest

Please help! I am trying to renew my subscription to xbox live and an error is avoiding me to ...

A few days ago my credit card expired, when at the same time was expiring my xbox live subscription. Now, when I update my new credit card information, the following error code shows, and is not allowing me to update my card, and therefore my subscription:

25055-On4QqAAAAAAAAAAA-716eb634-8e45-4550-906f-2f9c66b922b1

I will appreciate any help. Thanks.

:)

DEFEDIEGO, Sep 30, 2016
  2. Howler523
    Howler523 Guest
    trying to renew xbox live

I am trying to renew my xbox live subscription and after entering my email and password I get a blank screen, please help.

Howler523, Sep 30, 2016
  3. The payment option on an existing subscription has been declined is blocking the purchase. HELPPPP

Hi I'm on Xbox One my Xbox Live Gold subscription just expired and I'm looking to renew it using my Microsoft account balance which currently stands at SGD$31.01, however everytime I try to renew it, an error pops
    up saying 'The payment option on an existing subscription has been declined and is blocking the purchase.' Please help me guys thx

NinjaFreddy2386, Sep 30, 2016
  4. Please help! I am trying to renew my subscription to xbox live and an error is avoiding me to ...

Alliance United, Oct 2, 2016
  5. Alliance United Win User

Please help! I am trying to renew my subscription to xbox live and an error is avoiding me to do so

6. OMFG its Dave Win User

error code 80049c0b

I too am getting this error. I am trying to get my Xbox live renewed.
  7. PaulisBored Win User

I’m not able to play online games

My subscription is an Xbox live gold subscription and it renews every year, it’s says renews April 22 2023

My platform is Xbox One and I received the error while playing Minecraft after trying to play on a realm, I’ve gotten other errors on different games and I first noticed it while trying to connect to GTA Online
  8. Cody83Ll Win User

Teredo Hatası [Translation-Teredo error]

I recently started experiencing this exact issue after my xbox live subscription was renewed. PLEASE XBOX RESEARCH THIS AND GET US A FIX. ive spent four days now trying to resolve this.

PLEASE HELP US.
  9. mateigrajdieru Win User

Xbox Live Rewards Deposit

Hello, I am new here too, but I will try my best to help.

Since February, did you continue your Xbox live subscription? If yes, then in December, when the subscription renewed automatically, xBox could’ve taken the money from those 5$ automatically.
Thema:

1. Please help! I am trying to renew my subscription to xbox live and an error is avoiding me to ... - Similar Threads - Please help trying

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  4. i keep getting exit code 1. i already tried things off a forum but nothing. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i keep getting exit code 1. i already tried things off a forum but nothing. Please help: i cant use a image becuase it doesn't load. the error is just 1 3c61ebde-df90-4761-8b33-1670a14a718e
  5. Please help.. I'd turned cross play option off on my xbox I've tried to turn them back on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help.. I'd turned cross play option off on my xbox I've tried to turn them back on...: Hi all hopefully someone can help I'd turned cross play option off in my xbox settings so I'd only play with xbox users but now when I try to turn it back on again its saying it on I.e I can play...
  6. please help the xbox controller ctd on msfs2020 but no other games tried with cable and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please help the xbox controller ctd on msfs2020 but no other games tried with cable and...: but it works on all other games also tried a different computer which does the same thing since the update on msfs2020 tried with the cable and Bluetooth still crashes but if I disconnect or...
  7. I tried joining a server and it said "Please log into Xbox to Join this Server" Please Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried joining a server and it said "Please log into Xbox to Join this Server" Please Help: Hi, I want to join a server, but it says "Please Log into Xbox to Join this Server". Its only this one server and I really cannot join. Im playing on an Android Phone. My Minecraft Username is...
  8. I’m trying to log into a old account please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to log into a old account please help: I’m trying to log into a old account, but the email i used is already linked to two of my Xbox account and the third one I’m trying to access is also but I don’t know how to get into it out of my...
  9. Please help me i'm trying to install microsoft flight simulator (standard) and it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me i'm trying to install microsoft flight simulator (standard) and it keeps...: My internet is working fine, i've got enough storage, i even bought xbox live gold because i thought that might be the problem (don't want to refund that btw) I even reset my xbox and nothing...
  10. I tried uninstalling Valorant from my pc but it is saying it is still there. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried uninstalling Valorant from my pc but it is saying it is still there. Please help.: So I downloaded Valorant a little while back, then I realized that i really don't play it, so I tried uninstalling it and now it is saying that it needs an update and when i try and update it, it...