Please help guys. I am in the Middle East and we just got internet. Cloud messed up my saves!

Discus and support Please help guys. I am in the Middle East and we just got internet. Cloud messed up my saves! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey all. Long story short - I never connect to the internet on my xbox one because I didnt have internet. So I played witcher 3 for about 3 weeks. Got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SIum SIayer, Dec 30, 2015.

1. SIum SIayer
    SIum SIayer Guest

Please help guys. I am in the Middle East and we just got internet. Cloud messed up my saves!

Hey all. Long story short - I never connect to the internet on my xbox one because I didnt have internet. So I played witcher 3 for about 3 weeks. Got to level 7. then I connected to the internet and if I wanted to play the cloud save or the hard drive save.
    I just clicked okay, and now I am back in level 2. Is there a way to get back my old game?

Thanks all.

:)

SIum SIayer, Dec 30, 2015
  2. STARL0RDx
    STARL0RDx Guest
    Xbox one won't save games

I did the factory restore option and it seems to be saving my need for speed progress now. Guess cloud game save sun in got messed up on my console somehow??

STARL0RDx, Dec 30, 2015
  3. naicheervan
    naicheervan Guest
    Gamertag help?

I know most of you will just be thinking, do it yourself, but I have been and I kind of suck at coming up with a gamertag. I'd like some thoughts, ideas etc please guys. If it helps, my name is "Naicheervan" and it means Lion Hunter, I'm a Geology student, I enjoy being in the gym, and I'm originally from the Middle East. I don't want nay of that "xxxsniper-shotsxxx" stuff. Just ideas or guidelines towards a decent gamertag. Thanks guys.

naicheervan, Dec 30, 2015
  4. Tigga573
    Tigga573 Guest

Gotta love the cloud... Did you try disconnecting from the Internet to see if it would give you the option to load from your hard drive again?

Tigga573, Dec 30, 2015
  5. pkvas
    pkvas Guest
    Think the save that was on your hard drive is gone you can try going offline and loading the game to see if it's there doubt it is though

pkvas, Dec 30, 2015
  6. SIum SIayer
    SIum SIayer Guest
    Yeah - I tried going offline, no luck. FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

SIum SIayer, Dec 30, 2015
  7. This problem was mentianed in another thread where I posted about haveing the cloud synk with local save and if everything checked out. (No cheating) then you never loose your progression (level 7 LOCAL HDD back to level 2 last time you were 'IN THE CLOUD')

But people laughed it off as if. 'That could never happen.' While I personally think. 'Can't never could do anything.'

Just saying!

ElectroFlying, Oct 31, 2018
  8. pkvas Win User

Think the save that was on your hard drive is gone you can try going offline and loading the game to see if it's there doubt it is though
  9. Tigga573 Win User

Gotta love the cloud... Did you try disconnecting from the Internet to see if it would give you the option to load from your hard drive again?
  10. SIum SIayer Win User

Yeah - I tried going offline, no luck. FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
  11. ElectroFlying Win User

This problem was mentianed in another thread where I posted about haveing the cloud synk with local save and if everything checked out. (No cheating) then you never loose your progression (level 7 LOCAL HDD back to level 2 last time you were 'IN THE CLOUD')

But people laughed it off as if. 'That could never happen.' While I personally think. 'Can't never could do anything.'

Just saying!
  12. Falastini1 Win User

dirt showdown not download free

I have the exact proplem, My region is set as the US but currently i am staying in the middle east. Although i downloaded Sacred 3 with no proplems. Please help
Thema:

1. Please help guys. I am in the Middle East and we just got internet. Cloud messed up my saves! - Similar Threads - Please help guys

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  4. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  5. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  6. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  7. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help: Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad [link] [comments]
  8. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...
  9. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....
  10. just got band by a guy that scamed my pleas help his name is FaLcOn S1ck

in XBoX on Consoles
    just got band by a guy that scamed my pleas help his name is FaLcOn S1ck: I meet a guy on a game and we game shared but he scamed me and talkd trash on my account after **** he changed my gamer pic to a unapropriet fotos so I got a permanent ban my baned account is...