PLEASE HELP! FORZA HORIZON 3 ONLINE PC (This feature is blocked per your parental control ...

Discus and support PLEASE HELP! FORZA HORIZON 3 ONLINE PC (This feature is blocked per your parental control ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I recently bought Forza Horizon 3 and when I tried to go online every mode was grayed out and locked saying that this feature is blocked per... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BackedPencil987, Aug 4, 2017.

  1. PLEASE HELP! FORZA HORIZON 3 ONLINE PC (This feature is blocked per your parental control ...


    Hello, I recently bought Forza Horizon 3 and when I tried to go online every mode was grayed out and locked saying that this feature is blocked per your xbox live parental control settings. I have configured all of the related settings, on some forums says
    that for some people it had to do with enabling user created content in privacy settings, but for me this tab isn't there. My account is Adult and birth date is correct too. As I said I have configured every setting already in Privacy and in Online safety
    but no luck here, I had trying to figure this thing out for straight 4 days and I don't know what to do more... Please help me, thank you very much!

    - XzZgh_OST

    :)
     
    BackedPencil987, Aug 4, 2017
    #1
  2. levYtheGOD
    levYtheGOD Guest
    Forza Horizon 3 parental settings

    How can i turn off parental settings in Forza Horizon 3, because i can't play online.

    It says:

    This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings.

    Please help me, i cannot play online while i am don't turn it off.

    Thanks for helping:

    Farago Levente
     
    levYtheGOD, Aug 4, 2017
    #2
  3. regarding parental control settings

    when i m trying to play forza horizon 3 through online mode it says feature is blocked as per your xbox live parental control settings
     
    tanmaysinghal, Aug 4, 2017
    #3
  4. wi7bit Win User

    forza horizon 4 "this feature has been blocked per your xbox live parental settings"

  5. Laxuuus Win User

    Change xbox birth data. Child Profile

    Is it possible then to associate this account as a parent account?

    because I'm having trouble with Forza Horizon 3

    When I try to download a look of a car in the game the following error is displayed:

    Privilege blocked

    "This feature is blocked by the parental control settings of xbox live"
  6. Reazhyyy Win User

    Forza Horizon 3 PC problem family safety

    I got some issue when i try to click on paint designs on forz horizon 3 on windows 10 it says "This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings" and i dont got an xbox one or 360, how do i change the settings? Im 18 and I have my own
    account?? Please help this is annoying
  7. oliverpersson1 Win User

    Can't join forza Horizon 4 clubs

    Same can`t play online either....

    It just says "This feature is blocked per your Xbox live parental control settings.
  8. Fahrifalih12 Win User

    Xbox and Microsoft settings

    I just downloaded forza horizon 4 for my pc and when i try play online or download custom tuning it says, this feature is blocked per your xbox live parental control settings. My account is not in a family. When i try go to Xbox settings to change
    my online security and privacy settings it reverts me always to this link https://beta.support.xbox.com/ . I made another account to test it and it normal goes into the xbox settings.
    (quick disclaimer, i dont own a xbox)
Thema:

PLEASE HELP! FORZA HORIZON 3 ONLINE PC (This feature is blocked per your parental control ...

Loading...
  1. PLEASE HELP! FORZA HORIZON 3 ONLINE PC (This feature is blocked per your parental control ... - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP FORZA

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  6. I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, please help

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, please help: I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, out. I've tried redownloading, checking my ban history (I haven't been banned) turning on all x box settings (including the You can...
  7. Forza horizon stuck on loading screen. Help please

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon stuck on loading screen. Help please: As above, whilst playing Forza horizon yesterday it froze, not been able to play since, it's stuck on the loading screen. I've tried restarting console and no luck. This is on Xbox series X....
  8. Please help me fix my forza content.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me fix my forza content.: I bought the forza 5 treasure map, and the barn finds are not showing up on the map. How do i fix this? 2aee8b03-0267-4729-82af-e39607175b5b
  9. Please help me with some tips for repairing forza horizon 5.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me with some tips for repairing forza horizon 5.: Hi everyone! I have some serious problems here with launching Forza Horizon 5. The game is already installed, it can be found in folders, but its not detected in the xbox game app. If i click the...
  10. XBox S, My G923 is working ONLY with Forza Horizon (3,4), Please help

    in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox S, My G923 is working ONLY with Forza Horizon (3,4), Please help: Hi, Just got Logitech G923 wheel, It is not working with any game on my XBox S BUT with the Forza Horizon. With any other game I can navigate the XBox menus with the buttons on the wheel...