Please help! Every time I go on to Minecraft and log in it says it was incorrect! And it’s ...

Discus and support Please help! Every time I go on to Minecraft and log in it says it was incorrect! And it’s ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] pleas help I don’t know what is the problem! It won’t let me log in and I pad a lot of money! Please help! I really want to play online.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MLGWrecked21, Dec 25, 2017.

  1. MLGWrecked21
    MLGWrecked21 Guest

    Please help! Every time I go on to Minecraft and log in it says it was incorrect! And it’s ...


    Please help! Every time I go on to Minecraft and log in it says it was incorrect! And it’s ... [​IMG]

    pleas help I don’t know what is the problem! It won’t let me log in and I pad a lot of money! Please help! I really want to play online.

    :)
     
    MLGWrecked21, Dec 25, 2017
    #1
  2. pcoffey09
    pcoffey09 Guest
    ​Password keeps changing

    Every time I log into my xbox one it prompts me to log in however every time I enter my password it says it is incorrect so I have to go through the process of resetting my password and the next time I log in it again says that my password is wrong this
    has happened 4 times this week. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

    Many thanks in advance
     
    pcoffey09, Dec 25, 2017
    #2
  3. xeS Woody
    xeS Woody Guest
    Error Code: 831188FE

    I keep getting this error every time I try and log in and it says to go to HTTPS://account.live.com for help and when I go there, there is no prompt or anything to help fix the problem. Any ideas? I've done the whole redownload the profile thing so please
    don't suggest that.
     
    xeS Woody, Dec 25, 2017
    #3
  4. MossyWossy Win User

    Can't log in

    I've reset the password countless times, and every time I do it says it's still incorrect. It's not that I don't know the password, it's that even if we reset the password to the account and try to log in with it, it still says it's incorrect. I've tried the link you sent, nothing will work.
  5. WearyCalf184475 Win User

    Changed my gamer tag and now I can't sign into my profile on any 360 games

    I tried that... however every time I go to enter my password. it comes back saying that it is the "incorrect password". I then went and updated my password and tried again with the new password and it still gives me the error of "incorrect password". Please
    advise.
  6. PEDROMGEUVAS Win User

    Help

    I can not log into my Microsoft account, please help me every time I go in. She leaves by herself
  7. WyattBond Win User

    minecraft lost connection every time we try to play online

    we been playing Minecraft since Christmas, no problems then all of a sudden it now says lost connection, the xbox live is working but every time we try to play onlne on Minecraft we get that error so we have to play offline,

    we have checked all the online settings and everything s great so it is Minecraft. please help we are goint crazy
    Yes today, every game i try to get into it says Connection lost inside of minecraft. Everything on my internet is up and running. But under Xbox Live it says “Service Alert”. And when we go to Xbox.com it says all services are up and running.

    We are playing on Xbox 360 minecraft. Somebody please help.
  8. Sandil Dahampriya Win User

    I can't sign in

    did not help at all. and no its not a problem with the browser cause i cant log in to xbox too. and i had minecraft in this account but now it says i dont have minecraft account in this account. like what is actually going on with microsoft ? I can even proove that i had minecraft because at the time i had minecraft i played using lunar client and badlion client and i had minecraft purchased using the email address that I am having trouble logging into. I can proove I had minecraft because when i log into lunar or badlion client using this email address they log me into my account with exact same username and the skin. please give me some solutions i asked miencraft about this and they said they cannot help and i have to ask from microsoft.
Thema:

Please help! Every time I go on to Minecraft and log in it says it was incorrect! And it’s ...

Loading...
  1. Please help! Every time I go on to Minecraft and log in it says it was incorrect! And it’s ... - Similar Threads - Please help Every

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  6. Please help resolve the issue of accessing the Xbox Update Preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help resolve the issue of accessing the Xbox Update Preview: Please help I get an error message entering the Xbox Update Preview, knowing that the controller is in beta and the error content is as follows: There was an error processing your request, please...
  7. Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've...
  8. need guidance about GTA online please help

    in XboX Insiders
    need guidance about GTA online please help: I need someone to guide me about GTA ONLINE. I am an Xbox user...just bought series x after 2 yrs of pause from my gaming life. my previous Xbox was Xbox one. I bought a GTA online cd including...
  9. Elite controller please help!!!!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite controller please help!!!!!!: Hi guys my elite controller view button is not registering at all I habe tried all the fixes microsoft and xbix website says but it still wouldnt work I have had is controller for like 3 months...
  10. Please help me. I cant because it says every time ,, Sorry! This Microsoft Account is...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me. I cant because it says every time ,, Sorry! This Microsoft Account is...: Help me I cant log into my Microsoft Acc in Minecraft. It always says ,,Sorry! This Microsoft Account is logged in by PlayStation Network, please use an Account which ist logged in by PlayStation...