Please help, can't open any games

Discus and support Please help, can't open any games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Difficult-Ad-2025, Apr 1, 2024.

1. Please help, can't open any games

Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again. The console is only 16 months old, definitely shouldn't be doing it.. I can't tell what the issue is. Does anyone know how to fix this??

submitted by /u/Difficult-Ad-2025
    [link] [comments]

/u/Difficult-Ad-2025, Apr 1, 2024
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Can't open/play any games

Hi, ZervosAZ. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Kindly check if you're still prompted to install the gaming services here: https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/gaming-....

Please also make sure all the required services are running to solve Xbox app sync issues on Windows.

Open the Start menu, search Services then open Services. Scroll down the list and find all of the Xbox entries (they are near the bottom).

Gaming Services (There are 2 of them)

Xbox Accessory Management Service

Xbox Live Auth Manager

Xbox Live Game Save

Xbox Live Networking Service

When you find them right-click on them and select Start. If you can see that they are already running you can skip them.
  3. ZervosAZ Win User

Can't open/play any games

Thank you for the response, I tried this out and I am still having the same problem. It's worth noting that everything starts running except for one of the gaming services, I get error 1060 "The specified service does not exist as an installed service."
  4. Hordie Win User

I cant open any apps PLEASE HELP!!!

Hi XxR4INB0WD3RPxX,

Try removing your profile by following
    this link.
    After it's removed do a hard reset, then add it back.
  5. JonTheSchmidt Win User

Hard reset was the first thing I tried when that happened to me but it didn't solve a single thing.
  6. DENAz666 Win User

Hey mate,

First step would be to give your console a hard reset :) To do this, have the xbox sitting on the dashboard, then hold the power button down for 10seconds until the console switches off. Then wait a minute or two before switching it back on. You should see
    the green xbox screen, before it loads to the dashboard, which shows you've done it correctly :)

Then give you apps a go and let us know whether that works for you :)

Cheers

Denaz
Thema:

Please help, can't open any games

1. Please help, can't open any games - Similar Threads - Please help can't

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  4. I can't access my minecraft account please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my minecraft account please help: I migrated my minecraft account for pc but it now tells me I have to buy it again b81adca0-ce6a-4b08-bc3a-e45d53695181
  5. I can't find my Xbox series s controller please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my Xbox series s controller please help me: Please help me from this problem e8a587df-a9bc-4ab6-89ad-527665aa50cd
  6. Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.: I cannot load into my friends player dedicated server. Whenever I try to join it loads the PrimalGameDate_BP and then cannot connect into the server from there. I have tried to reset my wifi,...
  7. I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help: I have a negative plat problem so i bought plat and it still won't let me play I could really use some help 3e86f927-a222-4e7b-89a6-b37bcc718cda
  8. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.: Hello Everyone, I just got a xbox 360 two weeks ago and it had no problem connecting to xbox live. Yesterday it disconnected me so I tried to test the connection and now it couldn't connect to the...
  9. Can't play one of my favorite games due to gamepass glitch Please HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play one of my favorite games due to gamepass glitch Please HELP: So I bought the game DayZ a long time ago. About 5 months ago I was gifted game pass ultimate by code. I haven't paid for it. Now everytime I try joining a server it says "Renew Your Gamepass" to...
  10. Can't launch Starfield, Gamepass is giving Error code: (0xc0000096)- Please help!

in XboX Insiders
    Can't launch Starfield, Gamepass is giving Error code: (0xc0000096)- Please help!: As the title says- I've tried everything, updated drivers, reinstalled Starfield (three times now!), and rebooted my computer multiple times. I've done all the admin commands on cmd, verified and...