Please help can't connect to internet with wireless wifi

Discus and support Please help can't connect to internet with wireless wifi in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my wifi connects to my Xbox but not my Xbox live I've tried everything but none of them work please help me this is dr Sheldon cooper signing out... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PaperSeal596033, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Please help can't connect to internet with wireless wifi

my wifi connects to my Xbox but not my Xbox live I've tried everything but none of them work please help me this is dr Sheldon cooper signing out

:)

PaperSeal596033, Sep 22, 2017
  2. MLGtrolencio
    MLGtrolencio Guest
    There's a problem with the hardware

My console can't connect to internet, it can't find any wifi network, I need help please

MLGtrolencio, Sep 22, 2017
  3. herbert
    herbert Guest
    Why when i test my xbox live connection does it say its working, but it doesn't?

How are you connecting to the internet? Are you using a wired connection, or a wireless (WiFi)? I had a console where a WiFi connection would give me occasional problems, so you would want to check that out.

herbert, Sep 22, 2017
  4. Alex King4 Win User

My Xbox is connected to WiFi but got no Internet

It's wireless network connection it's saying connected to the WiFi but no internet
  5. InphaseCoot2 Win User

error status report

is there any way you can help me connect to xbox live on the new 360 with wireless wifi? I can't seem to connect
  6. gaming novice Win User

xbox one - set up stuck on update error code 0-80072f8f

Thanks - been tuning console and internet connection on and off all day - both wired and wireless - it's connecting to the internet, but still got no further than the update screen. Have reset the console and wifi…. any other ideas pleeeeeease!! Can't
    even get it to access the 'guide' or 'settings'.
  7. M11NTY Win User

Kicks me out of parties

Im Connected, My NAT is Open and i use wireless Internet/Wifi
  8. minecraftinh Win User

Airlink: Unable to connect to go online

I just got an Xbox One Regular and it can't connect to the Wifi. We tried Wired, Wireless, and everything except the Mac address. But we can't do that because we are students at a school. Please help us Microsoft! The teachers don't know it either...
Thema:

Please help can't connect to internet with wireless wifi

1. Please help can't connect to internet with wireless wifi - Similar Threads - Please help can't

2. I can't access my minecraft account please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my minecraft account please help: I migrated my minecraft account for pc but it now tells me I have to buy it again b81adca0-ce6a-4b08-bc3a-e45d53695181
  3. I can't find my Xbox series s controller please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my Xbox series s controller please help me: Please help me from this problem e8a587df-a9bc-4ab6-89ad-527665aa50cd
  4. Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.: I cannot load into my friends player dedicated server. Whenever I try to join it loads the PrimalGameDate_BP and then cannot connect into the server from there. I have tried to reset my wifi,...
  5. I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help: I have a negative plat problem so i bought plat and it still won't let me play I could really use some help 3e86f927-a222-4e7b-89a6-b37bcc718cda
  6. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.: Hello Everyone, I just got a xbox 360 two weeks ago and it had no problem connecting to xbox live. Yesterday it disconnected me so I tried to test the connection and now it couldn't connect to the...
  7. Can't play one of my favorite games due to gamepass glitch Please HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play one of my favorite games due to gamepass glitch Please HELP: So I bought the game DayZ a long time ago. About 5 months ago I was gifted game pass ultimate by code. I haven't paid for it. Now everytime I try joining a server it says "Renew Your Gamepass" to...
  8. Can't launch Starfield, Gamepass is giving Error code: (0xc0000096)- Please help!

in XboX Insiders
    Can't launch Starfield, Gamepass is giving Error code: (0xc0000096)- Please help!: As the title says- I've tried everything, updated drivers, reinstalled Starfield (three times now!), and rebooted my computer multiple times. I've done all the admin commands on cmd, verified and...
  9. I can't connect to the internet no matter what I do can someone help please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to the internet no matter what I do can someone help please?: I am trying to play online games but i can't as it says there is no internet connection yet I'm connected to my internet i have tested the NAT connection and it says its unavailable or strict. I...
  10. Can't add a different profile on my series x please help if anyone can

in XboX Insiders
    Can't add a different profile on my series x please help if anyone can: Every time I try to add my cousins account I put the info in correctly and it gives me a infinite loading screen submitted by /u/Pitiful_Ad_7766 [link] [comments]