Please help an old Grandma!

Discus and support Please help an old Grandma! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help an old Grandma! I bought Fif23 ultimate edition from microsoft website for my grandson. It seems i need a 25 character code to install the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alison Thornton, Dec 20, 2022.

1. Please help an old Grandma!

Please help an old Grandma! I bought Fif23 ultimate edition from microsoft website for my grandson. It seems i need a 25 character code to install the game onto his xbox, but i wasn’t given one. I also don’t know how to use the xbox so please can someone help? Thank you

:)

Alison Thornton, Dec 20, 2022
  2. Alison Thornton Win User

That’s great, thank you so much!
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Alison, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your gift.

If you did not select the 'Buy as a gift' option when you made the purchase then odds are it was bought on your account by mistake. You can double check this at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.

If this is the case there are two easy ways to fix the problem.

1. Request a refund on the purchase via https://xbox.com/refund and then select the 'Buy as a gift' option where you'll be given a code to send to him

2. If the game was bought on your account you can also set your account as Home on his Xbox One (he can help you do that) so he can download and play the game as he likes.
  4. HighendLeX85 Win User

Help a grandma please

Xbox Gold is needed to use multiplayer features. With this your grandchild can play games online with his friends and other players of the Xbox community. With game pass he gets access to a variety of games. So he can download and play those games without
    buying them. The advantage of this is that he can play a lot of games for a monthly fee (the game pass). You just need to be aware, that if he unsubscribes from game pass he couldn´t play those games anymore after the paid subscription ends.

Best is to test the gamepass (in europe you get the first month for 1€).
  5. PzY lSunny Win User

Help a grandma please

That's correct. If he needs Gold and Game Pass, getting the Game Pass Ultimate will get you sorted
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Help a grandma please

There are three different subscriptions.

1. Gold- This would allow your Grandson to play online multiplayer games and chat with his friends online.

2. Game Pass- This is like Netflix for gaming their are certain games that are on a list that will allow your grandson to download and play these games as long as he has an active subscription and as long as they are still on the list. This list is updated
    periodically where some games are added and some are taken off of the list. Not all games that are available for the console are in this list.

3. Ultimate game pass- This subscription is a combination of the two subscriptions above.

All of these subscriptions are optional and are not required for your grandson to play on the system they each have their own thing that they do.
Thema:

1. Please help an old Grandma! - Similar Threads - Please help old

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  4. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  5. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  6. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  7. I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help: I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. How do I use my original db77b83e-9c0b-4428-9cdf-52b1308c73d0
  8. Please help me find my old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help me find my old account: Trying to access an old Xbox account that I used to purchase ac Valhalla and ac origins expansions it is registered in my name [mod removed - personal information] and the location I played the...
  9. Please help. Restore an old game saving from cloud X-Box Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help. Restore an old game saving from cloud X-Box Ultimate: Hi, i´m playing with my 11 year old daughter. Mostly i play on my xbox series-x. But when she is visiting me every 2 weekends she plays on the xbox series x and i play on the notebook. We...
  10. I’m trying to log into a old account please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to log into a old account please help: I’m trying to log into a old account, but the email i used is already linked to two of my Xbox account and the third one I’m trying to access is also but I don’t know how to get into it out of my...