PLEASE HAVE SOME ONE TO LOOK AT MICRO SOFT JIG SAWS NEW PUZZLES-IMPOSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD

Discus and support PLEASE HAVE SOME ONE TO LOOK AT MICRO SOFT JIG SAWS NEW PUZZLES-IMPOSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; since a couple of days it is impossible to download the newest puzzles. WHY ?????? 769e00b2-3ccc-4cab-a033-14ebf133f492 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CasaRomeoZO, Jan 12, 2018.

1. CasaRomeoZO
    CasaRomeoZO Guest

PLEASE HAVE SOME ONE TO LOOK AT MICRO SOFT JIG SAWS NEW PUZZLES-IMPOSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD

since a couple of days it is impossible to download the newest puzzles. WHY ??????

:)

CasaRomeoZO, Jan 12, 2018
  2. on the Microsoft jig saw puzzles there are new stars. didn't see that and picked the wrong star. now

jig saw puzzles have new stars they are too tiny to move PLEASE HELP!!!!!

DemandingName71, Jan 12, 2018
  3. Michel-Bg
    Michel-Bg Guest
    I think one jigsaw title is not good !

I am doing lots of jig saws...

these are nice and photos very good (most of them !)

but... in Canada series, the one titled "Lake Magog, Quebec" is not at all lake Magog close to Sherbrooke city... another Lake Magog in Quebec ? I have not found...

Michel-Bg, Jan 12, 2018
  4. dylancobb1 Win User

Purchase Receipt for Roblox

I have looked everywhere through the history downloads and it is nowhere to be found micro soft did help me find one which was his old account but i am looking for one which was downloaded in march 2019 .i did verify his email but roblox said they need
    the purchase receipt but the download was free .ANY IDEAS PLEASE HELP .This is not the first time that roblox has done this to my sons account .That is why we downloaded a new game in march 2019
  5. SpyShadow Win User

Jig saw

Sorry this occurred for you QuietCargo, unfortunately there have been some ongoing issues with micro puzzles for some time. Many folks are having issues with it. I have heard no answer yet that Microsoft is looking into it, nor if even the Xbox folks are
    responsible for them. My best suggestion is to go to the support website at support.microsoft.com and report your issues there. Hopefully with enough feedback they can look into the underlying issues to fix the game.
  6. DocHolliday 7 Win User

What is Best way to clean the hi - gloss plastic on my new Xbox one??

...and yes, some micro-fibers do scratch. I have two - one is extremely soft, and the other is rough (and would scracth).
  7. Zero420override Win User

microsoft jig saw

Have you tried clearing your cache, I know this may seem insignificant but it can sometimes help clear up issues such as the one your describing. Hope this helps

Keep Calm & Game On!
  8. Kylee Austin Win User

Can not sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft PS4

Please help me i want to sign into micro soft account but everytime i go try it says fails to logon, we tried to sign you in to your micro soft but something went wrong
Thema:

1. PLEASE HAVE SOME ONE TO LOOK AT MICRO SOFT JIG SAWS NEW PUZZLES-IMPOSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD - Similar Threads - PLEASE MICRO SOFT

2. please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    please help me: In 2021 I got an Xbox 360 with Minecraft on it and a nice hard drive. Three years later the hard drive started making this clicking sound then the Xbox button turn red and E68 error code. I got my...
  3. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  4. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  5. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  6. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  7. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  8. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  9. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  10. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...