PLEASE HAVE AN OPTION TO REMOVE THE OVERLAY FOR TWITCH STREAMING!!!!

Discus and support PLEASE HAVE AN OPTION TO REMOVE THE OVERLAY FOR TWITCH STREAMING!!!! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can you please at least have an option to remove the overlay when u stream on twitch? Many people have oled and plasma tvs and that overlay would... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/darthpotato94, Nov 11, 2022.

1. PLEASE HAVE AN OPTION TO REMOVE THE OVERLAY FOR TWITCH STREAMING!!!!

Can you please at least have an option to remove the overlay when u stream on twitch? Many people have oled and plasma tvs and that overlay would seriously cause burning issues on those types of tvs.

Also streaming on twitch for too long causes the audio to make weird crackling noises.

submitted by /u/darthpotato94
    [link] [comments]

/u/darthpotato94, Nov 11, 2022
  2. Joc Holliday Win User

Twitch Streaming on Xbox needs an Option to REMOVE the OVERLAY

That is a default overlay on Xbox runs both on Twitch and Mixer streaming service on the Xbox. There is no removing it at all nor is there an option. Twitch doesn't provide any kind of overlay when games are broadcast through Xbox or Playstation. Its what
    already in place by the OS of Microsoft when broadcasting.
  3. chibirobo1 Win User

4. chibirobo1 Win User

They both use the same overlay, but both apps have different settings. No this images are from the Twitch end. I stream to Twitch, not Mixer. Which is why this is a Microsoft issue, not twitch. It's Microsofts API, hence why the mixer overlay is the
    same.
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

None the less like I linked before. The best place is the suggestion site.
    Here
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Chibi,

Not sure how it is a Xbox/Microsoft overlay when that overlay is clearly for the stream. The Screen on the bottom is from mixer. There is a way to move it around you will have to look into the settings for mixer for that.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

PLEASE HAVE AN OPTION TO REMOVE THE OVERLAY FOR TWITCH STREAMING!!!!

1. PLEASE HAVE AN OPTION TO REMOVE THE OVERLAY FOR TWITCH STREAMING!!!! - Similar Threads - PLEASE OPTION REMOVE

2. Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?: I am Pubg Player and i want the feature to redeem Pubg uc with coin Please add Pubg uc 16d7e2cc-1c69-456d-94cc-75f6ed184b8d
  3. Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...: I can't stress this enough - I hate that Quick Actions Toggle in the Xbox App with a burning passion. It has without a doubt ruined any chance of me making video content using console streaming....
  4. Please help, refresh rate option not showing on auto detect overscan. 1440p and 120hz is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, refresh rate option not showing on auto detect overscan. 1440p and 120hz is...: I have a sceptre 1440p 27 inch monitor that supports 165 hz on display port. I used a hdmi to DisplayPort adapter, which supports 2k at 120 hz or more. I can’t choose 1440p and 120 hz at the same...
  5. Please take away the jump in with friends option

in XboX Insiders
    Please take away the jump in with friends option: Top of your friends list that silly box that you can’t RT down from is unnecessary. It doesn’t even show all friends in parties just random ones. Horrible idea submitted by /u/Slixoo [link]...
  6. Please help.. I'd turned cross play option off on my xbox I've tried to turn them back on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help.. I'd turned cross play option off on my xbox I've tried to turn them back on...: Hi all hopefully someone can help I'd turned cross play option off in my xbox settings so I'd only play with xbox users but now when I try to turn it back on again its saying it on I.e I can play...
  7. Please make the background color a customizable option for the daily challenges.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make the background color a customizable option for the daily challenges.: Please make the background color a customizable option for the daily challenges. a747d806-ca8f-4de9-a1f4-1d17561fdf31
  8. please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc

in XboX Insiders
    please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc: I've been wanting to change up my profile pic for a while, but I'm not able to because the ability to upload a custom pic from pc was completely removed. submitted by /u/Makerboi88Official...
  9. New drive format options PLEASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    New drive format options PLEASE: So, a few minutes ago I went to change my install location for my games but here is one issue, mc c drive is full so, I went to change my drive location and, then it said that it needed to be NTFS...
  10. Can Xbox please make a Mass Delete Friends/Reset Friends List option?

in XboX Insiders
    Can Xbox please make a Mass Delete Friends/Reset Friends List option?: I have over 700 Friends on xbox, but I don't want to delete them all one by one. Or text them to delete me as a friend. Is there a way Xbox could make this a feature? submitted by...