Please halp

Discus and support Please halp in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Alright so i downloaded superhot via (xbox live) i beat the game then i uninstalled the game a whole month went by and i just got the achievement's for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by blackwolf3569, May 5, 2018.

  1. Please halp


    Alright so i downloaded superhot via (xbox live) i beat the game then i uninstalled the game a whole month went by and i just got the achievement's for it just yesterday im confused...

    last night i had no xbox live AT ALL, today i woke up and saw i had live?!?!?! keep in mind i have bought my live card but have'nt put in the code

    So i dont know whats happening? please help i dont know what to do? am i hacked? what?

    Any solutions

    :)
     
    blackwolf3569, May 5, 2018
    #1
  2. JimmyLennon
    JimmyLennon Guest
    Cant connect or Play games

    UPDATE: Games work now but still I am no closer to fixing my connection PLEASE HALP
     
    JimmyLennon, May 5, 2018
    #2
  3. T Licious X
    T Licious X Guest
    80072EF3

    "Sorry, there was a problem. Please try again later. Code: 80072EF3"

    I cannot connect to Xbox Live due to this error. Halp Plox.
     
    T Licious X, May 5, 2018
    #3
  4. JimmyLennon Win User

    Cant connect or Play games

    UPDATE: Games work now but still I am no closer to fixing my connection PLEASE HALP
  5. kev edin Win User

    HALP!!!

    Or use it wireless with the xbox app on pc . No wires . I use that when I cant get use of my tv lol 1👍🤔
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    HALP!!!

    Is your computer a laptop or a desktop?

    If it's a laptop you're out of luck. The HDMI connector is for output only, it does not support inputs.

    On a desktop you can use your monitor as an alternative to a TV as long as it has an HDMI in connector.
  7. AngelObullets Win User

    HALP!!!

  8. Micktory Win User

    HALP!

    By the way, the light on the wireless network adapter that is plugged into the xbox is green. But I still cannot connect.

    Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thema:

Please halp

Loading...
  1. Please halp - Similar Threads - Please halp

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  9. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  10. Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please: please submitted by /u/Icy_Key_2246 [link] [comments]