Please give us Xbox app widgets to view friend activity etc without opening an app

Discus and support Please give us Xbox app widgets to view friend activity etc without opening an app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Will try and find the right Insider feedback channel, but I'm on Android and would love some Xbox app widgets. Primary would be to see who's playing so... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KorewaUso, Dec 3, 2022.

1. /u/KorewaUso
    /u/KorewaUso Guest

Please give us Xbox app widgets to view friend activity etc without opening an app

Will try and find the right Insider feedback channel, but I'm on Android and would love some Xbox app widgets. Primary would be to see who's playing so I can decide if I want to jump on, but one comparing monthly gamerscore etc (like Xbox on console does) would be cool too. MS puts a lot of effort into the social apps stuff on the Xbox, but once I'm in front of the TV with that thing turned on, I'm more likely to be there to play games. Outside the device apps is where you can build community with passive view widgets. Be first to market with this, you're most of the way there already! Also, I actually liked smart glass. Playing Plants vs. Zombies and dropping in support for my kid was super cool. Irrelevant to this thread, but I know someone worked hard on that ok both MS and Popcap/EA side, so sneaking in some serious kudos for quality fun times it gave us back in the day!!

submitted by /u/KorewaUso
    [link] [comments]

/u/KorewaUso, Dec 3, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Xbox game bar

is not visible. I advise you to activate Widget, in the settings in widget menu or customize, reset. if not, I advise you to restore/reinstall the Xbox Game Bar app.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Fortnite friend's PREVIOUS activity

4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Can you send PC game clips to friends via Xbox chat?

Hi Udeshya, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Once they're uploaded, they can be shared—on your profile's activity feed and in a message.

Press Win + G to open Game Bar, then select Widget Menu > Gallery.

To share a game clip or screenshot, select Open file location, then use your app of choice to share your capture.

For more information:

https://support.xbox.com/help/frien...-socialize/capture-game-clips-and-screenshots

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/my-games-apps/share-clips-xbox-one
  5. Patirisha Win User

Looking For Group PC To Console

Open Gamebar open Gamebar Widget Menu and add "Looking for group". Done.

Open Console Companion and do like always. Done

Don't open Xbox App because Xbox App is not Gamebar nor Companion.
  6. KhajiBower34 Win User

Any option to enable Xbox Game Bar to only stay on desktop.

Hello Revenant8711, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

Xbox Game Bar in Windows 10/11 lets you have various Xbox gaming activities at your fingertips

To keep Xbox Game Bar on your desktop while browsing the web or another app, you can follow these steps:

Press Windows logo key + G to open the Game Bar above your game, app, or desktop

Select the Menu Widget icon to open a list of activities to choose from

Scroll to Settings and press the A button

From the Control Bar menu, select "Show open widgets on the desktop when the Control Bar is open"

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
Thema:

1. Please give us Xbox app widgets to view friend activity etc without opening an app - Similar Threads - Please app widgets

2. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  3. PLEASE Fix The 0x803FB005 Error Code When Installing The Xbox App on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE Fix The 0x803FB005 Error Code When Installing The Xbox App on Windows 11: Based on the recent forum posts, some as recent as an hour or 30 minutes ago, I'm not the only person having this issue. I uninstalled the Xbox app because it is broken, it kept insisting that I...
  4. Xbox One app is not properly working and says please try again later.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One app is not properly working and says please try again later.: I have Uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Turned xbox off and on. Made sure updates are current. All other devices are playing Disney plus. What are yall doing to fix this Microsoft problem....
  5. Does anyone know how i can get my download details for Roblox app please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how i can get my download details for Roblox app please?: so the Roblox app recently updated and now its asking me to sign in, the only problem is my account was just tied to the xbox and not an email so i have no way of getting back into it so my son...
  6. will you guys please fix the xbox app for windows?

in XBoX on Windows
    will you guys please fix the xbox app for windows?: why wont you guys fix the Xbox app for windows i simply cannot stream on Xbox because you guys will not fix this issues so if you guys please fix this xbox issue i wont move to playstation...
  7. My Xbox App Wont Let Me Login Please Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox App Wont Let Me Login Please Help: Ive Been Having This Issue for months now everytime i try to troubleshoot no matter what method i use my xbox app wont work whats happening is whenever i try to login the whole app goes black then...
  8. Please help me with microsoft store xbox app issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me with microsoft store xbox app issue: Hi, I recently received a new pc and tried downloading the Xbox app through the Microsoft store to play games with my friends and to be able to view Xbox game bar. When attempting to install it,...
  9. Blu-Ray app from the Xbox store no longer plays DVDs. PLEASE HELP!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray app from the Xbox store no longer plays DVDs. PLEASE HELP!!!!: Is there an alternative {or a superior} Blu-Ray/DVD app that i can install on my Xbox One X due to the Blu-Ray app from the Xbox store no longer plays DVDs? I do not own a computer so if someone...
  10. I can't link my Steam account to the XBOX app. Please try again later, we can't link...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't link my Steam account to the XBOX app. Please try again later, we can't link...: I can't link my Steam account to the XBOX app. Please try again later, we can't link accounts now. I go to the site sisu.xbox.com, and there is an error 404. What should I do?...