Please give phone number or link

Discus and support Please give phone number or link in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; please give the phone number of a xbox first gen oem manufacturer so i can buy a replacement drive. Or the name of a site that sells replacement oem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DrBlueLight77877, May 15, 2020.

  1. Please give phone number or link


    please give the phone number of a xbox first gen oem manufacturer so i can buy a replacement drive. Or the name of a site that sells replacement oem thompson drives. They do exist and don't give me any lying [mod removed] about a warranty I DONOT HAVE.

    :)
     
    DrBlueLight77877, May 15, 2020
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Please give phone number or link

    It's not a matter of the warranty, but self-repair is a violation of the terms of service and as such, we cannot assist with this issue.
  3. maxen Win User

    parental control password forgot

    You don't have a phone to use, or don't have a phone number?

    You should see a phone number when you follow the link I provided. The link will change according to your current region so will give you the right phone number for where you are.
  4. onyxishere Win User

    i want please cancel preorder fifa 18

  5. onyxishere Win User

    xbox gold vanished from my account

  6. onyxishere Win User

    GTA 4

Thema:

Please give phone number or link

Loading...
  1. Please give phone number or link - Similar Threads - Please phone number

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Please help me!!!!! Account hacked and no longer have 2FA phone number!!!

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help me!!!!! Account hacked and no longer have 2FA phone number!!!: Hello I’ve been trying for weeks to gain access to my Xbox account I’ve been doing the recovery form two times a day, but no luck the Issue I’m having is because my Microsoft email address has...
  8. Please can I talk to someone over the phone

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please can I talk to someone over the phone: I don’t care that it says not to use personal information I’m fed up with google fore years now I’ve been trying to recover my old accounts and now my Xbox account under *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  9. I would like to speak with costumer service over the phone please

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I would like to speak with costumer service over the phone please: I would like to talk to someone over the phone please 5906ae45-6726-4374-a730-469fd1de3660
  10. Why won't it let me sign in to my Minecraft on my phone? Please help me.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me sign in to my Minecraft on my phone? Please help me.: I am trying to log into Minecraft but it won't let me. I am on mobile Minecraft and I have a account it is Tony Call. It says Drowned and I resetted my phone and even delete app and redownload it....