Please give me an answer regarding the Elite V2 Double press

Discus and support Please give me an answer regarding the Elite V2 Double press in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Im linking my review on reddit: Review Please give this a read, I love this product and want to see it fixed. Ive had 8 of these controllers, all 8... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FixEliteV2please, Apr 14, 2020.

  1. Please give me an answer regarding the Elite V2 Double press


    Im linking my review on reddit: Review

    Please give this a read, I love this product and want to see it fixed. Ive had 8 of these controllers, all 8 have the right bumper double click issue. I press it once and it goes to the right twice, it makes this product unusable to high level gamers. Something
    so small for a 200 dollar product, come on microsoft.

    :)
     
    FixEliteV2please, Apr 14, 2020
    #1
  2. ChrisNoAnts Win User

    Is there a chance of getting a new Elite V2 Controller w/o Stick Drift?

    Hey Samy,

    thank you for the heads-up. I am aware of the warranty and my ability to return it.

    I'd appreciate a no nonsense answer regarding my actual question - are there Elite V2 sticks out there with a clean 0 center and no drift?
  3. AridLizard Win User

    Xbox Elite Controller 2 Shipping for Replacement

    if the directions say to only send the controller and to not include any removable parts then you should do that.

    if you want to double check, reply to the email you got from Support and ask them if the shipping instructions for the Elite V2 are the same as the Elite V1
  4. BlastingAxis Win User

    Birthday gaming!

    elite controller v2 I have v1 but I want the v2
  5. VibroPlex Win User

    Purchased, not recieved.

  6. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

    New Xbox Elite 2 Controller (Windows 10)

    The white Elite controller is not an Elite V2, just a minor revision with new color.
Thema:

Please give me an answer regarding the Elite V2 Double press

Loading...
  1. Please give me an answer regarding the Elite V2 Double press - Similar Threads - Please answer regarding

  2. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  5. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  6. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  7. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  8. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  9. How do i fix error 10022 whenever i open fortnite, please answer me

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix error 10022 whenever i open fortnite, please answer me: whenever i open the game i get this error bf23079c-9018-4b63-85d4-2e3ce1abc7ed
  10. there was a problem pleas answer

    in XBoX on Consoles
    there was a problem pleas answer: hi. i my friend told me there was a free trial for xbox live but i m unable to find it 3083721e-0e77-43d5-8d5e-91916209a75b