Please get this scammer

Discus and support Please get this scammer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi my xbox name is Toasted boi#7840 and i have been scammed in rocket league but using the xbox chat, The username of this scammer was at the time of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Toasted boi7840, Dec 16, 2020.

  1. Please get this scammer


    Hi my xbox name is Toasted boi#7840 and i have been scammed in rocket league but using the xbox chat, The username of this scammer was at the time of the scamming [mod removed] i have video proof guys its in my captures if you want to check i also posted
    it try and do something for me even if i dont get my stuff back I just want him banned for his scam posts

    Thx Toasted boi

    :)
     
    Toasted boi7840, Dec 16, 2020
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Please get this scammer

    You would need to report them via their profile in order for the enforcement team to investigate them.
  3. Toasted boi7840 Win User

    Please get this scammer

    good news i was able 2 see one of his scam posts and send a report :D
  4. Toasted boi7840 Win User

    Please get this scammer

    thank you :)

    What category for scams
  5. Toasted boi7840 Win User

    Please get this scammer

    In rocket league if xbox can check my captures then im good
  6. IndieSuarez Win User

    Please get this scammer

    Did you buy something or trade for it?
Thema:

Please get this scammer

Loading...
  1. Please get this scammer - Similar Threads - Please scammer

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  9. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  10. Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please: please submitted by /u/Icy_Key_2246 [link] [comments]