Please get this fixed

Discus and support Please get this fixed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't get in to the server again 0ea71489-258b-48fe-8f53-0ee9cebd9ae3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GradedKitty8739, Oct 5, 2017.

  1. Please get this fixed


    Can't get in to the server again

    :)
     
    GradedKitty8739, Oct 5, 2017
    #1
  2. GlendaCorsmo
    GlendaCorsmo Guest
    Get it fixed! Please!

    Having the same issues as others who have posted. Sometimes I get to finish the game, then click Get Reward and the whole Jigsaw game shuts down and I need to restart. What gives? Not having the same issues with Microsoft Minesweeper and Solitaire Collection
     
    GlendaCorsmo, Oct 5, 2017
    #2
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    WILL THIS EVER GET FIXED?

    Hello SNIPERG79,

    We're sorry to hear about your frustrations with the program. We'll take your sentiment and feedback and provide it to the appropriate team. Unfortunately, until our payments team can provide a resolution for this issue, this error will persist. Since your
    billable account information is secured in a database we cannot access, we must await their fix for this issue. Again, apologies for the inconvenience caused by this delay.
     
    XBLRewards8, Oct 5, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Fix This Please

  5. supermoped Win User

    Please fix!!!!

    There will be another patch this week. [Mod removed]
  6. Smwutches Win User

    please fix

    The enforcement team does not use the forums. If a case review is not available, all you can do is wait it out.
  7. Smwutches Win User

    PLEASE FIX THIS

    Unfortunately unless you had the save backed up somewhere, there is no way to recover it. You'll have to start over. Unfortunately Forza games have had this issue in several versions of them.
  8. DominumStige Win User

    PLEASE FIX THIS

    Hi!

    Try deleting the profile from the console and re-download it. In this way everything will be synchronized again.
Thema:

Please get this fixed

Loading...
  1. Please get this fixed - Similar Threads - Please fixed

  2. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  3. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  4. Please fix max payne 1 on Xbox series x please I have the whole rockstar collection and...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix max payne 1 on Xbox series x please I have the whole rockstar collection and...: Can anyone at Xbox fix this and don’t delete my post submitted by /u/LooeDavison1999urfav [link] [comments]
  5. Microsoft please use logic and fix these.

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft please use logic and fix these.: 1.the old way of seeing what games people were playing was better then the see whos in partys. Here is why. Next to everyone in a party is shows the party icon so you already know whos in a party...
  6. Please FIX DOWNLOADING BUG ON XBOX S/X

    in XboX Insiders
    Please FIX DOWNLOADING BUG ON XBOX S/X: If i restart or shut down xbox during downloading and open it again it won't download at all, although my internet is fine! Even if i redownload any game.. the same problem reamin Please fix it,...
  7. My Xbox app account got suspended please fix it

    in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox app account got suspended please fix it: Please fix it I need to use 8312a029-d21d-48f0-8a72-1c549af5bb2e
  8. Can you please fix Xbox Lamebar and stop breaking it?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Can you please fix Xbox Lamebar and stop breaking it?: Like I've had this issue for the last 6 months and can't talk to people no matter what audio settings or devices I use, gamebar is permanently locked at 1% volume making it impossible to hear...
  9. How to fix "We can't sign you in right now. Please try again later."

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix "We can't sign you in right now. Please try again later.": Hello, I want to manage realm subscriptions on Minecraft and every time I press manage on the Minecraft website it opens a new tab with a login.live.com Microsoft prompt, which always fails and...
  10. Major bug issues for Ark Survival Ascended please fix it?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Major bug issues for Ark Survival Ascended please fix it?: I’ve been trying to install mods on my Xbox for ark survival ascended and I know I’m not the only person that is having this issue where installing mods will over install or even download to slow...