Please get rid of the block feature

Discus and support Please get rid of the block feature in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; This may sound silly but I think the block feature should be removed. Around last week I thought I made a good Xbox Live friends. Today I noticed that... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Metroid Meister, Mar 28, 2022.

1. Please get rid of the block feature

This may sound silly but I think the block feature should be removed. Around last week I thought I made a good Xbox Live friends. Today I noticed that he blocked me. I didn't say anything to upset him. He was sending me party invites every time he was online. That is why I think the block feature should be remove. Or still have it but you would have to contact Microsoft with a legit reason why you want to block that person.

:)

Metroid Meister, Mar 28, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Not going to happen,thankfully.

The block tool is a handy feature to help people keep safe & avoid unwanted attention on xbox live.

If someone starts spamming me with party or game invites then i'll block them.If it's a spam bot sending links to "dodgy" websites then i'll block them.Same for anyone sending offensive or harassing messages etc etc.

There's around 100 million xbox live users,could you imagine how long it would take if you had to provide a reason to Microsoft in order just to block someone? Never mind the amount of staff they would have to hire just for that,which all costs money.

If someone blocks you then don't worry about it,just move on,it's no big deal.
  3. WildAttorney Win User

Duplication glitch

I have realized that, once they spread, the only way to get rid of them all is not only to pick them, but get rid of the block they are on, since they seem to leave seeds in the block that will cause them to sprout again. Then you have to make sure there
    is a new, uninfected block between you and the source of the infestation.
  4. Marwood II 87 Win User

I cant get rid of water?

If you want to get rid of a pool or section of water, just build blocks over the eater, then knock the blocks down.
  5. Alan Barcen Win User

Why did I get suspended when a pedophile messaged me?

Next.time block and ignore

And set contacts to friends only
    Blocking and ignoring doesn't get rid of pedophiles on xbox
  6. GoBeyondDeath Win User

Street Fighter X Tekken 2013 Update Goes Live Today

I'm thinking of getting rid of it because I seem to have terrible blocking skills but can block fine in other fighting games.
Thema:

1. Please get rid of the block feature - Similar Threads - Please rid block

2. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  3. Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?: I am Pubg Player and i want the feature to redeem Pubg uc with coin Please add Pubg uc 16d7e2cc-1c69-456d-94cc-75f6ed184b8d
  4. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  5. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  6. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  7. Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs: Hello , so I’ve been having a problem with my mouse stuttering when doing small inputs. I found this article with a lot of views clearly showing people have the same issue. I’ve done everything...
  8. [PLEASE] Update OSU1 file, someone of Xbox is aware of this?

in XboX Insiders
    [PLEASE] Update OSU1 file, someone of Xbox is aware of this?: I don't know who contact, I love Xbox but I'm having problems, my xbox can't install offline update, my xbox internal storage got damage and I had to replace once replaced I try to restore my xbox...
  9. add f1 2023 in cloud gaming please

in XboX Insiders
    add f1 2023 in cloud gaming please: I really liked playing f1 21 but for some reason they lowered it, could an f1 game be added again that is not the manager submitted by /u/yarcortzz [link] [comments]
  10. So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.: My LFG "The Victorius Republic Get Interested for more info". For Stat wars Battle front 2. Just a group to play the game with. You know a Looking for group post on the looking for group forum....