Please get rid of the ads you added to Microsoft Solitaire Collection today!!!!!

Discus and support Please get rid of the ads you added to Microsoft Solitaire Collection today!!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why have you added advertising — especially crap advertising from a junk company like Taboola — to Microsoft Solitaire Collection? First of all, I pay... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AppleCurmudgeon, Jan 17, 2018.

  1. Please get rid of the ads you added to Microsoft Solitaire Collection today!!!!!


    Why have you added advertising — especially crap advertising from a junk company like Taboola — to Microsoft Solitaire Collection? First of all, I pay for the app with an annual subscription. Why do I have to look at this junk, too? This app was about one
    of the only places of refuge away from advertising until you had to ruin it with advertising.

    PLEASE reconsider what you’re doing. If it’s more revenue you need, raise the subscription rates or consider charging a minimal fee for the challenges every other day...but please get rid of the advertising.

    Steve Sande

    :)
     
    AppleCurmudgeon, Jan 17, 2018
    #1
  2. Ripped Off

    Purchased 1 Year Premium Microsoft Solitaire Collection 10/10/2017 now its wants me to purchase again to get rid of ads. Please fix this. Inv ID Z20JCZM339BA
     
    PokeyDeer836939, Jan 17, 2018
    #2
  3. Annoying ads

    Hi there,

    I love to play the Solitaire Collection but I just hate the ads. Anyone here who can tell me how to get rid of them?
     
    willie v busche, Jan 17, 2018
    #3
  4. Charlotte Cody Win User

    Can't play the game as ads keep repeating....

    The Solitaire Collection ran just fine yesterday. It showed the ad, you viewed the ad, then used the "X" in the top right corner, which brought you back to the solitaire game you were trying to play. Today, after the ad runs, it automatically takes you
    to the Microsoft store. When you exit the store it brings you back to the solitaire game but runs another ad, then brings you to the Microsoft store. This happens repeatedly and you can't get past the ad to play the game. I'm wondering if the free version
    of these games is going to not longer be available, or if MS is planning to fix this issue.
  5. CHERYLBOGOWITZ Win User

    The ads are locking up the game.

    Wanted to play the daily challenge games of the Microsoft Solitaire Collection 6/23/15. Clicked on the Tri-Peaks icon first. As usual, an ad started to play, but it stopped with just a black screen and froze. I uninstalled the game and restarted my computer.
    I then re-installed the collection and the same thing happened. I rebooted the computer today 6/24/15 and an ad came up and froze the screen black. Down at the bottom of the black screen you see a time bar set to 00 and an opportunity to upgrade to no ads.
    I tried playing the Jigsaw games and they worked fine. It's just the Microsoft Solitaire Collection for me so far. Please find a fix!!!
  6. QUEENMISFITS Win User

    Solitaire is playing disgusting full screen slotmania ads

    There should be no ads in Microsoft Solitaire Collection, but if you're online then that would be up to the browser. Have you disabled popups?
  7. HappyWunjo Win User

    Sudoku

    Well it happens now in the solitaire collection too. Microsoft should delete that stupid ad.
  8. Georges C. Win User

    Ads in the Microsoft Solitaire collection

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Reynisson, you can contact Xbox support if you wish, but ideally in this case you would contact Casual Game.

    Casual Games /Zendesk

    https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...
Thema:

Please get rid of the ads you added to Microsoft Solitaire Collection today!!!!!

Loading...
  1. Please get rid of the ads you added to Microsoft Solitaire Collection today!!!!! - Similar Threads - Please rid ads

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  9. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  10. Please please get rid of this game needs a controller pop up

    in XboX Insiders
    Please please get rid of this game needs a controller pop up: Whenever i play a multiplayer game with mouse and keyboard support i either have to jiggle my controller every few minutes or get the pop up telling me i need a controller to play and it screws me...