please get me up and running

Discus and support please get me up and running in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I still haven't been able to play all month! When am I going to get more than a white screen? dd98bd54-8650-419e-9f1f-eeedfd6c5063 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UpcastTomcat07, Jul 12, 2017.

  1. please get me up and running


    I still haven't been able to play all month! When am I going to get more than a white screen?

    :)
     
    UpcastTomcat07, Jul 12, 2017
    #1
  2. Trillithiam
    Trillithiam Guest
    paid for a subscription for a years gold and was denyied

    can anyone please get my gold back up and running please, it is telling me I'm paid till 2019
     
    Trillithiam, Jul 12, 2017
    #2
  3. Cannot connect

    okay so can someone tell me how to please get mine up and running again thanks
     
    CreatedbyChrist, Jul 12, 2017
    #3
  4. Mister Eee UFK Win User

    Get me up to speed, please.

    ? People have always been looking to add people via the forums?
  5. dup7a575658-b270-4af Win User

    Get me up to speed, please.

    Yes, this is nothing new. Nice GT btw
  6. Trillithiam Win User

    paid for a subscription for a years gold and was denyied

    can anyone please get my gold back up and running please, it is telling me I'm paid till 2019
  7. CreatedbyChrist Win User

    Cannot connect

    okay so can someone tell me how to please get mine up and running again thanks
  8. MRU1969 Win User

    Bingo

    c'mon microsoft get bingo up and running please
Thema:

please get me up and running

Loading...
  1. please get me up and running - Similar Threads - please running

  2. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  5. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  6. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  7. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  8. Error: "Please login with administrator privileges and try again" while trying to run...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error: "Please login with administrator privileges and try again" while trying to run...: I am trying to run Rising Kingdomon windows 11 but all I get is a notification, "Please login with administrator privileges and try again". I am the administrator so can anyone please tell me how...
  9. Would you be able to make Need for Speed: The Run backwards compatible please?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would you be able to make Need for Speed: The Run backwards compatible please?: I would love to see this game be backwards compatible with the Xbox Series S|X and Xbox One consoles. Need for Speed: The Run would bring back so many memories to be able to play it again on the...
  10. my game doesn't run please help

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    my game doesn't run please help: 3 days ago I bought and installed my Forza Horizon 5 and today I arrived from a trip with my family, I found that the game cannot run, or it does not want to open, I really don't know what to do,...