Please get make me able to chat again

Discus and support Please get make me able to chat again in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't know why I can't chat because of my "past behavior" I have had xbox live for only 4 months and somehow I am banned? I swear I never had even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RebuiltComet663, Apr 13, 2018.

  1. Please get make me able to chat again


    I don't know why I can't chat because of my "past behavior" I have had xbox live for only 4 months and somehow I am banned? I swear I never had even used the game chat either. I always used party chat. So xbox moderation team, I beg you to unban me from
    the game chat (type in chat)

    :)
     
    RebuiltComet663, Apr 13, 2018
    #1
  2. ReacherM
    ReacherM Guest
    Should 'No Chat' in Destiny be against the law?

    I cannot believe I spent an hour on a mission with two other users and am not able to talk to them. To leave chat out of this game the way they did for the reason they did cuts an already mediocre game in half.

    If you disagree, please tell me why?
     
    ReacherM, Apr 13, 2018
    #2
  3. Skillprophet
    Skillprophet Guest
    FINAL FANTASY XV Pre-order Bonus Pack CODE???

    Hello anyone can help me with that problem cause I talked with support chat and they said I would be able to get answers here. So please help me.
     
    Skillprophet, Apr 13, 2018
    #3
  4. Please get make me able to chat again

    The only people that handle account suspensions are the xbox enforcement team.

    They do not monitor these forums.

    The only way to reach them if you feel that you should not have been suspended would be through their website enforcement.xbox.com you can go there and file for a case review.
     
    steeledwand7664, Apr 13, 2018
    #4
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

    Please get make me able to chat again

    The only people that handle account suspensions are the xbox enforcement team.

    They do not monitor these forums.

    The only way to reach them if you feel that you should not have been suspended would be through their website enforcement.xbox.com you can go there and file for a case review.
  6. Skillprophet Win User

    FINAL FANTASY XV Pre-order Bonus Pack CODE???

    Hello anyone can help me with that problem cause I talked with support chat and they said I would be able to get answers here. So please help me.
  7. EarthlyDaehkciD Win User

    Party chat works, in game chat does not (for any game). I also Can't hear any voice messages sent to me or ones that I send...what is going on?!

    Thank you for your response but I'm aware of that and apologize if I didn't make myself clear. Lets make believe I don't get into a party chat, I still won't be able to hear the in game chat (and yes, I checked to make sure my settings are on "in game
    chat"). Also, I'm not able to hear any voice messages that are sent to me or that I send to people. It only works sometimes then goes mute. Any idea why?
  8. AridLizard Win User

    Need more slider customization while playing music/gaming!

    not just music and games but chat as well.

    being able to get the right mix between game, music and chat makes all the difference
  9. TheGreatDonald Win User

    Xbox Game Pass3 months Turned To 1 Month

    I did contact customer service, they told me that they are not able to adjust prices for a membership and if I cancel my membership and try to repurchase the correct one again it might not give me the promotional price. She linked me this and told me to
    make a post here with the customer service chat # which a mod removed.
Thema:

Please get make me able to chat again

Loading...
  1. Please get make me able to chat again - Similar Threads - Please able chat

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  9. Would you be able to make Need for Speed: The Run backwards compatible please?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would you be able to make Need for Speed: The Run backwards compatible please?: I would love to see this game be backwards compatible with the Xbox Series S|X and Xbox One consoles. Need for Speed: The Run would bring back so many memories to be able to play it again on the...
  10. Not able to play Windows 10 Minecraft on Xbox One - Please help

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to play Windows 10 Minecraft on Xbox One - Please help: HI, I own Minecraft bedrock edition for Windows 10 and would like to play it on our Xbox One. I am logged into my Xbox live account on the Xbox one, Minecraft does appears as an icon but doesn't...