Please get back to me if you can

Discus and support Please get back to me if you can in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi I have been playing your game Destiny 2 since Christmas and I've had the problem since I've started the problem is all the guns that I get the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pyro King 117, Jan 8, 2018.

  1. Please get back to me if you can


    hi I have been playing your game Destiny 2 since Christmas and I've had the problem since I've started the problem is all the guns that I get the damage put out that I get is nine out of all of them I have two guns in exotic and known as the Mida multi-tool
    in the Mida mini tool their attack power is supposed to be 300 but all it puts out is 9 damage so if you can get back to me when ever I hope this would be fixed soon cuz I want to love this game it's just problem please message me back at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

    :)
     
    Pyro King 117, Jan 8, 2018
    #1
  2. If you could get them back.

    Ogrhen or Morrigan.

    And more Leliana, always xD
     
    DanielRouco Sánchez, Jan 8, 2018
    #2
  3. SpondyPete
    SpondyPete Guest
    If you could get them back.

    Which Dragon Age Origin companion would like to see back in either a DA-2 DLC or in Dragon Age 3?

    I would like to see Morrigan back.
     
    SpondyPete, Jan 8, 2018
    #3
  4. M Slender
    M Slender Guest

    Please get back to me if you can

    You may want to try reaching out to developers of the game. They may have support resources that can assist with this.
     
    M Slender, Jan 8, 2018
    #4
  5. M Slender Win User

    Please get back to me if you can

    You may want to try reaching out to developers of the game. They may have support resources that can assist with this.
  6. scorpionsyndica Win User

    Can you get me online please ��

    You need to give us some information on what happened
  7. zl DiviNe lz Win User

    Can you get me online please ��

    Tell what is happening, please
  8. Paul1708 Win User

    Can you get me online please ��

    Hello

    You need to give some infomation on the issue without posting personal infomation such has email address. What exactly are you trying too do? How ae you trying too do it? What is happening when you try?
  9. MemphisdtMcCracken Win User

    Can you get me online please ��

    [Mod Removed - Personal Information]
Thema:

Please get back to me if you can

Loading...
  1. Please get back to me if you can - Similar Threads - Please

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  9. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  10. Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please: please submitted by /u/Icy_Key_2246 [link] [comments]