Please for the love of God fix these controllers disconnect problems

Discus and support Please for the love of God fix these controllers disconnect problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have done everything to fix the issue now its on you please fix this Microsoft you are not fixing the issue by making us buy new consoles if that is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ROY STAGGS, Apr 5, 2023.

  1. ROY STAGGS
    ROY STAGGS Guest

    Please for the love of God fix these controllers disconnect problems


    I have done everything to fix the issue now its on you please fix this Microsoft you are not fixing the issue by making us buy new consoles if that is the problem and you knew that you should have a software update to actually address the issue at hand

    :)
     
    ROY STAGGS, Apr 5, 2023
    #1
  2. Rostom L Win User

    Please for the love of God fix these controllers disconnect problems

    Hi Roy!

    I am sorry to know about what happened. I am assuming that you're experiencing a controller disconnection? It is a known issue which you can confirm via https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

    If you've tried everything, I am afraid that you would have to use a USB cable to use your controller properly for the meantime. Their advise is for you to report it for them to investigate the issue properly.
    Provide feedback to Team Xbox: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...
  3. DuFFuL Win User

    What would you like to see in an Xbox One Slim

    Love the system as is. My only conplaints are basically operating system faults. For the love of God microsoft, please fix the party system and if my controller disconnects one more time I'm really going to lose it. Critical point in a nightfall and I die
    because my controller cuts out for five seconds and a screen pops up telling me to reconnect my controller! Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!
  4. NickG04 Win User

    Xbox Minecraft World Disappeared From My Worlds List

    Please for the love of god fix this bug you scared the crud out of me
  5. EpH3s1aNs Win User

    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, FIX THE *** MULTIPLAYER.

    King EMIN3M 3rd,

    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing problems. Please give these a try, as I have tested them and they seem to help out with multiplayer issues. Good luck and either: private message me or send me an Xbox Live message, if you want to play or having problems.
    Please see my forums post below.

    forums.xbox.com/.../5139891.aspx

    Was I helpful today? Please click the like button on my forums posts and as always, thank you for your time.

    Ephesians,

    Interested in getting a hold of me, please see my contact information below on this forum posts.

    forums.xbox.com/.../1902176.aspx
  6. WindlessWaif44 Win User

    Please fellas, for the love of god!

    Wow this is disapointing.... I did all that and still and not unlocked. It says we won but that's all....
Thema:

Please for the love of God fix these controllers disconnect problems

Loading...
  1. Please for the love of God fix these controllers disconnect problems - Similar Threads - Please love God

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Can you guys please put theft simulator on the game pass for Xbox one please I really love...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you guys please put theft simulator on the game pass for Xbox one please I really love...: Please Microsoft i really love the games you guys make some I wish i could play but i can’t umm just ya i would love it if you guys did put theft simulator on the game pass because sadly i can’t...
  8. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  9. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  10. please unban me for the love of god.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    please unban me for the love of god.: unban my account LC zova i spent my savings on this account for years and i have nothing but this account that i value everything i own please reinforcement team give me another chance to change....