Please for the love of God fix these controllers disconnect problems

Discus and support Please for the love of God fix these controllers disconnect problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have done everything to fix the issue now its on you please fix this Microsoft you are not fixing the issue by making us buy new consoles if that is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ROY STAGGS, Apr 5, 2023.

1. ROY STAGGS
    ROY STAGGS Guest

I have done everything to fix the issue now its on you please fix this Microsoft you are not fixing the issue by making us buy new consoles if that is the problem and you knew that you should have a software update to actually address the issue at hand

:)

ROY STAGGS, Apr 5, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Roy!

I am sorry to know about what happened. I am assuming that you're experiencing a controller disconnection? It is a known issue which you can confirm via https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

If you've tried everything, I am afraid that you would have to use a USB cable to use your controller properly for the meantime. Their advise is for you to report it for them to investigate the issue properly.
    Provide feedback to Team Xbox: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...
  3. DuFFuL Win User

What would you like to see in an Xbox One Slim

Love the system as is. My only conplaints are basically operating system faults. For the love of God microsoft, please fix the party system and if my controller disconnects one more time I'm really going to lose it. Critical point in a nightfall and I die
    because my controller cuts out for five seconds and a screen pops up telling me to reconnect my controller! Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!
  4. NickG04 Win User

Xbox Minecraft World Disappeared From My Worlds List

Please for the love of god fix this bug you scared the crud out of me
  5. EpH3s1aNs Win User

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, FIX THE *** MULTIPLAYER.

King EMIN3M 3rd,

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing problems. Please give these a try, as I have tested them and they seem to help out with multiplayer issues. Good luck and either: private message me or send me an Xbox Live message, if you want to play or having problems.
    Please see my forums post below.

forums.xbox.com/.../5139891.aspx

Was I helpful today? Please click the like button on my forums posts and as always, thank you for your time.

Ephesians,

Interested in getting a hold of me, please see my contact information below on this forum posts.

forums.xbox.com/.../1902176.aspx
  6. WindlessWaif44 Win User

Please fellas, for the love of god!

Wow this is disapointing.... I did all that and still and not unlocked. It says we won but that's all....
Thema:

1. Please for the love of God fix these controllers disconnect problems - Similar Threads - Please love God

2. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  3. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  4. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  5. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  6. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  7. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  8. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  9. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  10. please unban me for the love of god.

in XBoX Accessibility
    please unban me for the love of god.: unban my account LC zova i spent my savings on this account for years and i have nothing but this account that i value everything i own please reinforcement team give me another chance to change....