Please fix the constant disconnection of controllers

Discus and support Please fix the constant disconnection of controllers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox controller keeps disconnecting anf then wont reconnect unless i restart the whole system. That's not an answer, that requires you to constantly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TexCaliBear, Mar 3, 2021.

1. TexCaliBear
    TexCaliBear Guest

My xbox controller keeps disconnecting anf then wont reconnect unless i restart the whole system. That's not an answer, that requires you to constantly restart mid game and etc. Add to the fact that when it disconnects even plugging it in via a cable it just blinks and won't connect. Even tried my razer wolverine for the series x and it wont do anything until i reset the whole console.

Been months with this issue, so when can we expect an actual fix for the issue.

:)

TexCaliBear, Mar 3, 2021
  2. Andywitham Win User

Constant controller disconnects, unable to fix

Thanks HardcoreHarris - I tried the chat, it appears that I have tried all their suggested steps and we also went through the offline diagnostic tool. To be honest it hasn't really made any difference. We ended the chat with me going to somewhere else and
    trying both my controllers out on another console. If they work then the console is the issue... I did ask if there was any known issues with the update - as predicted, they had not heard anything.
  3. HardcoreHarris Win User

Hey Andywitham, just like BR4DOKYBrazil mentions it does seem for a few of us that it came about due to a software update.

Please go here:
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
    and start a chat with them to tell them you are also having this problem so that the problem gets identified and fixed by their engineers! They gave me some steps to try which I will do when I get home, basically clearing
    some storage 3 times then a MAC address etc.
  4. Andywitham Win User

I'm now having this issue.... great! Mine only seems to have happened in the past week or so since the update can't say for certain it is that, but seems likely...
  5. Cl0se Sh0t Win User

I have also had a similar problem. My controller will not sync with the system regardless of the steps I take. Even when I connect it via a micro USB the controller will be connected then stop being connected. The only thing I can think of that might fix
    it, is updating it but I can't update it because it won't stay connected.
  6. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there everyone!

I'm sincerely sorry to hear about this controller issue being experienced. I have went ahead and posted over in this thread with official information regarding this issue. Please head over and post any replies you may have there, as we would like to keep
    everyone in the same place. This way we can be as organized as possible while our teams investigate. Thank you for your patience with this process!
Thema:

1. Please fix the constant disconnection of controllers - Similar Threads - Please fix constant

2. Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs: Hello , so I’ve been having a problem with my mouse stuttering when doing small inputs. I found this article with a lot of views clearly showing people have the same issue. I’ve done everything...
  3. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  4. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  5. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  6. You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix: Hello I recently bought halo chief master collection on Steam and when trying to sign into Microsoft put one letter Off my email and now I cannot gain access to the game at all. It is a cycle of...
  7. Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...: Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a consumer, do not buy this product. 1e603ce1-b179-4a1c-9f34-b61ec3cc3b12
  8. How do i fix error 10022 whenever i open fortnite, please answer me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix error 10022 whenever i open fortnite, please answer me: whenever i open the game i get this error bf23079c-9018-4b63-85d4-2e3ce1abc7ed
  9. Please fix the games you release

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the games you release: There are plenty of games in this state but for now we will use the game that has made me more upset than any other game.Its been months on forza motorsport and I'm still being dashboarded after a...
  10. how to fix error please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to fix error please help: when I try to set up my new elite pro 2 controller it says i need to log into xbox live and when i do i get this error code " 0x80072EFD " on the xbox app and ond the xbox accessories app please...