Please fix the connection to BINGO!!!

Discus and support Please fix the connection to BINGO!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please fix the connection to BINGO!!! 8e17c8fb-8dc9-4c9c-965a-c963085d9800 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fefe6134, Nov 4, 2017.

  1. Fefe6134
    Fefe6134 Guest

    Please fix the connection to BINGO!!!


    Please fix the connection to BINGO!!!

    :)
     
    Fefe6134, Nov 4, 2017
    #1
  2. BINGO

    please fix the connection TO BINGO !!!!!!!!!
     
    SonorousOdin836, Nov 4, 2017
    #2
  3. Server connection

    Can we please fix the connection problem with the Bingo connection
     
    Tryinghard5555, Nov 4, 2017
    #3
  4. lolson123 Win User

    Connection problems

    my bingo keeps having connection problems please fix asap
  5. Derienmerci Win User

    Please fix Bingo

    hi i cannot open bingo thet say i cannot connect what can i do
  6. Geth Win User

    Please fix the bingo!

    Several people are having this issue it seems. I've seen a few complaints so hopefully somethings being done about it.
  7. WindingDesert33 Win User

    Please fix the bingo!

    I AGREE. IT MAKES YOU WONDER HOW DEPENDABLE THE REST OF MICROSOFT SOFTWARE PERFORMS. NOT GOOD FOR COMPANY WHEN THEY DON'T SEEM TO HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TO FIX THE UNABLE TO CONNECT PROBLEM.
  8. WhiningPick40 Win User

    Please fix the bingo!

    Several people are having this issue it seems. I've seen a few complaints so hopefully somethings being done about it.
    I and about 3000 other people have complaints about this game. please fix it!
Thema:

Please fix the connection to BINGO!!!

Loading...
  1. Please fix the connection to BINGO!!! - Similar Threads - Please fix connection

  2. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  3. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  4. Please fix max payne 1 on Xbox series x please I have the whole rockstar collection and...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix max payne 1 on Xbox series x please I have the whole rockstar collection and...: Can anyone at Xbox fix this and don’t delete my post submitted by /u/LooeDavison1999urfav [link] [comments]
  5. Microsoft please use logic and fix these.

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft please use logic and fix these.: 1.the old way of seeing what games people were playing was better then the see whos in partys. Here is why. Next to everyone in a party is shows the party icon so you already know whos in a party...
  6. Please FIX DOWNLOADING BUG ON XBOX S/X

    in XboX Insiders
    Please FIX DOWNLOADING BUG ON XBOX S/X: If i restart or shut down xbox during downloading and open it again it won't download at all, although my internet is fine! Even if i redownload any game.. the same problem reamin Please fix it,...
  7. Can we please fix Xbox connectivity to hidden networks?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we please fix Xbox connectivity to hidden networks?: Currently it is impossible to join hidden networks in newer routers. It simply never asks for password. It is a basic feature and doesn't work for years. Thank you, submitted by /u/snikito...
  8. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  9. I do not know how to fix party chat! it says connection error. Please help me

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I do not know how to fix party chat! it says connection error. Please help me: Hi, my Xbox is not letting me do party chat Help me I tried pretty much everything, please help fix my problem 00873cc3-ce6f-49be-b9b9-2f573254229f
  10. How do I fix the error message, "unable to connect, please restart your client" on xbox...

    in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the error message, "unable to connect, please restart your client" on xbox...: Bothe people have xbox's on minecraft, invites worked yesterday and everything went fine. today, we get the error message, "unable to connect, please restart your client" both parties restarted...