Please fix my rewards account

Discus and support Please fix my rewards account in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I get 15000 reward points this month but there is a billing problem in my account. Last time i have reward points in my account which are transfered to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Dr Ghost KP, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Dr Ghost KP
    Dr Ghost KP Guest

I get 15000 reward points this month but there is a billing problem in my account. Last time i have reward points in my account which are transfered to my new account. Please transfer it to my new account whose gamer tag is "AKM2OO9" or please fix my account.

Thanks

:)

Dr Ghost KP, Oct 17, 2016
  2. Dr Ghost KP
    Dr Ghost KP Guest
    Please fix my account and billing info

My account is showing 36000 rewards points as i get 15000 reward points in this month. So please fix my account billing information or transfer my reward points to my new account whose gamertag is "AKM2OO9". Please fix my account or transfer it to my new
    account "Gamertag is AKM2OO9".

Thanks

Dr Ghost KP, Oct 17, 2016
  3. My rewards credits didn't deposit due to some issue

Hello, i have 20250 reward credits in my account. Its my new account but its showing that their is a problem in your account and update your account. Please fix my account so that i can those pending reward credits deposited in my account. Please
    fix my account.

Thanks

UtmostCar532124, Oct 17, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

XBLRewards8, Oct 18, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

6. XBF Brad A Win User

Please fix my account

Hi There,

In this situation you will need to contact support. As there is nothing we here on the forums can do with this. Let them know you will need to have your account investigated.

When you go to Contact Us to get it to request a chat follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  7. BrokenAccount1111 Win User

Please fix my account

I have tried on multiple devices. My home computer work computer my phone ect. It is a system issue just associated with my email for my mail account.

I made a new account just so I can post on the forums so it's not my IP or browser issue. Have updated my password and recoved my account multiple times.
  8. RoBbiE G RhYmEs-5091 Win User

Please fix my account

Mine is still not working as well. It's really frustrating.
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Please fix my account

Just reply to the email you got for further info, or any update on your case. Hope you solve this soon!
Thema:

1. Please fix my rewards account - Similar Threads - Please fix rewards

2. Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs: Hello , so I’ve been having a problem with my mouse stuttering when doing small inputs. I found this article with a lot of views clearly showing people have the same issue. I’ve done everything...
  3. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  4. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  5. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  6. You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix: Hello I recently bought halo chief master collection on Steam and when trying to sign into Microsoft put one letter Off my email and now I cannot gain access to the game at all. It is a cycle of...
  7. Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...: Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a consumer, do not buy this product. 1e603ce1-b179-4a1c-9f34-b61ec3cc3b12
  8. How do i fix error 10022 whenever i open fortnite, please answer me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix error 10022 whenever i open fortnite, please answer me: whenever i open the game i get this error bf23079c-9018-4b63-85d4-2e3ce1abc7ed
  9. Please fix the games you release

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the games you release: There are plenty of games in this state but for now we will use the game that has made me more upset than any other game.Its been months on forza motorsport and I'm still being dashboarded after a...
  10. how to fix error please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to fix error please help: when I try to set up my new elite pro 2 controller it says i need to log into xbox live and when i do i get this error code " 0x80072EFD " on the xbox app and ond the xbox accessories app please...