Please fix my bingo. Two who days without Bingo !!!!

Discus and support Please fix my bingo. Two who days without Bingo !!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't connect. It's been two days!! Please fix it. 51a7fa0a-afbd-4898-8dc4-07be7a982956 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MariaGHill, Nov 5, 2017.

  1. MariaGHill
    MariaGHill Guest

    Please fix my bingo. Two who days without Bingo !!!!


    Can't connect. It's been two days!! Please fix it.

    :)
     
    MariaGHill, Nov 5, 2017
    #1
  2. Bingos Called Account

    Played one bingo game last night, I get one bingo, you credit my Bingos Called for one bingo. What happened to the 90 bingos I won two days ago and the 40 Power Bingos that I won? My Bingos called has not changed except for adding one Bingo from last night.
    My Power Bingos has not changed in two days. It's getting to be a waste of my time playing these Bingo games. Could someone in Microsoft Bingo or Xbox, please fix my account??? Thank you!
     
    JazzyFurball450, Nov 5, 2017
    #2
  3. Microsoft Bingo

    Please fix Microsoft Bingo it has been down for days. It is my favorite bingo game.
     
    ToastyCar131251, Nov 5, 2017
    #3
  4. OnscreenEwe3716 Win User

    bingo still not connecting

    I agree.it's been like this for two days and nothing has been fixed.not to mention bingo crashes before I can receive my winnings sometimes.smh.fix this please
  5. lolson123 Win User

    Connection problems

    my bingo keeps having connection problems please fix asap
  6. Derienmerci Win User

    Please fix Bingo

    hi i cannot open bingo thet say i cannot connect what can i do
  7. Geth Win User

    Please fix the bingo!

    Several people are having this issue it seems. I've seen a few complaints so hopefully somethings being done about it.
  8. WindingDesert33 Win User

    Please fix the bingo!

    I AGREE. IT MAKES YOU WONDER HOW DEPENDABLE THE REST OF MICROSOFT SOFTWARE PERFORMS. NOT GOOD FOR COMPANY WHEN THEY DON'T SEEM TO HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TO FIX THE UNABLE TO CONNECT PROBLEM.
Thema:

Please fix my bingo. Two who days without Bingo !!!!

Loading...
  1. Please fix my bingo. Two who days without Bingo !!!! - Similar Threads - Please fix bingo

  2. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  3. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  4. Please fix max payne 1 on Xbox series x please I have the whole rockstar collection and...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix max payne 1 on Xbox series x please I have the whole rockstar collection and...: Can anyone at Xbox fix this and don’t delete my post submitted by /u/LooeDavison1999urfav [link] [comments]
  5. Microsoft please use logic and fix these.

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft please use logic and fix these.: 1.the old way of seeing what games people were playing was better then the see whos in partys. Here is why. Next to everyone in a party is shows the party icon so you already know whos in a party...
  6. Please FIX DOWNLOADING BUG ON XBOX S/X

    in XboX Insiders
    Please FIX DOWNLOADING BUG ON XBOX S/X: If i restart or shut down xbox during downloading and open it again it won't download at all, although my internet is fine! Even if i redownload any game.. the same problem reamin Please fix it,...
  7. My Xbox app account got suspended please fix it

    in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox app account got suspended please fix it: Please fix it I need to use 8312a029-d21d-48f0-8a72-1c549af5bb2e
  8. Can you please fix Xbox Lamebar and stop breaking it?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Can you please fix Xbox Lamebar and stop breaking it?: Like I've had this issue for the last 6 months and can't talk to people no matter what audio settings or devices I use, gamebar is permanently locked at 1% volume making it impossible to hear...
  9. How to fix "We can't sign you in right now. Please try again later."

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix "We can't sign you in right now. Please try again later.": Hello, I want to manage realm subscriptions on Minecraft and every time I press manage on the Minecraft website it opens a new tab with a login.live.com Microsoft prompt, which always fails and...
  10. Major bug issues for Ark Survival Ascended please fix it?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Major bug issues for Ark Survival Ascended please fix it?: I’ve been trying to install mods on my Xbox for ark survival ascended and I know I’m not the only person that is having this issue where installing mods will over install or even download to slow...