Please fix my account and billing info

Discus and support Please fix my account and billing info in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My account is showing 36000 rewards points as i get 15000 reward points in this month. So please fix my account billing information or transfer my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Dr Ghost KP, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Dr Ghost KP
    Dr Ghost KP Guest

My account is showing 36000 rewards points as i get 15000 reward points in this month. So please fix my account billing information or transfer my reward points to my new account whose gamertag is "AKM2OO9". Please fix my account or transfer it to my new
    account "Gamertag is AKM2OO9".

Thanks

:)

Dr Ghost KP, Oct 16, 2016
  2. Deposits aren’t going through

My Xbox Rewards account is telling me that it cannot deposit points. It now is asking me to check my billing info to see if it is correct. My billing info is correctly entered in my Microsoft Commerce Account, so I am posting here to further address the
    problem. Please let me know if there is a known reason why my account says "attention needed" and if there is anything I can do to fix the issue. Thank you.

arthurfrenchy, Oct 16, 2016
  3. unable to add a new credit card to my account

every time i try to add a credit card to my account i get an error message."sorry we cant connect you to the xbox service. it may be a problem with your billing contact info." i've checked my billing info, its all correct. i still get this error. i dont
    know how to fix it. can someone please help?. my gt is

X123banannasX, Oct 16, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Dr Ghost KP,

Unfortunately, we cannot perform another transfer at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience that this issue is causing, and as soon as a fix is deployed from the team working on this issue, the Credits should deposit successfully.

XBLRewards8, Oct 18, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Dr Ghost KP,

Unfortunately, we cannot perform another transfer at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience that this issue is causing, and as soon as a fix is deployed from the team working on this issue, the Credits should deposit successfully.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Migration Problem

you need to add a billing address that complies with the current region of your account

this fixes any billing violations

not a fake one but one that is real

once your account info matches your account region this should fix billing issuesI
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Need help fixing billing info

Hello infidelguy,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team. Since this internal issue is affecting the databases that house your Microsoft Account information, we cannot resolve this issue with our support tools, and must rely on this team to resolve
    the issue. At the moment, we have not received a estimate on when this problem will be resolved. Again, to be clear, this is a data issue, and not the result of any faulty user input. The prompt asking you to update your information is a symptom of this error,
    and adjusting your information will, in most cases, not resolve this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.
  8. PalZer0 Win User

Deleting my account

9. HassanB Win User

wrong billing info in the account

Sorry for some reason it went to the wrong link, it's this link here. As far as buying a game from a store and using the serial to unlock the extras in a game, it depends because
    some content is region locked. And I'm not quite sure if you will be able to get a boxed copy of whatever content for Age of Empires.
Thema:

1. Please fix my account and billing info - Similar Threads - Please fix account

2. Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs: Hello , so I’ve been having a problem with my mouse stuttering when doing small inputs. I found this article with a lot of views clearly showing people have the same issue. I’ve done everything...
  3. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  4. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  5. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  6. You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix: Hello I recently bought halo chief master collection on Steam and when trying to sign into Microsoft put one letter Off my email and now I cannot gain access to the game at all. It is a cycle of...
  7. Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...: Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a consumer, do not buy this product. 1e603ce1-b179-4a1c-9f34-b61ec3cc3b12
  8. Can someone fix my account please?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone fix my account please?: I have recently been perm banned on my 6 year account that I have had since i was 8. I was on vacation with my family and left my xbox with my younger cousin. When I had came back I was perm...
  9. fix minecraft multiplayer is disabled please check your microsoft account settings ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fix minecraft multiplayer is disabled please check your microsoft account settings ?: [img] Hello I'm Kareem. I bought Minecraft today, but I can't get into the multiplayer mode I tried many ways, such as getting out of the family group when I am over 18, and doing the players mod...
  10. Microsoft Please Fixes your Account Support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Please Fixes your Account Support?: Microsoft please Fixes your Account Support please because I am getting sick and tired of everyone I have contacted Microsoft/ Xbox Support and Litterly Told me Make A new account with better...