PLEASE FIX. I HAVE NOT COLLECTED REWARDS IN OVER TWO WEEKS, AND BINGO SAYS PROBLEM...

Discus and support PLEASE FIX. I HAVE NOT COLLECTED REWARDS IN OVER TWO WEEKS, AND BINGO SAYS PROBLEM... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; PLEASE FIX. I HAVE NOT COLLECTED REWARDS IN OVER TWO WEEKS, AND BINGO SAYS PROBLEM CONNECTING DURING A GAME! I HAVE LOST TICKETS AND BINGOS! PLEASE... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FrancisNora, Feb 20, 2019.

1. FrancisNora
    FrancisNora Guest

PLEASE FIX. I HAVE NOT COLLECTED REWARDS IN OVER TWO WEEKS, AND BINGO SAYS PROBLEM...

PLEASE FIX. I HAVE NOT COLLECTED REWARDS IN OVER TWO WEEKS, AND BINGO SAYS PROBLEM CONNECTING DURING A GAME! I HAVE LOST TICKETS AND BINGOS! PLEASE HELP

:)

FrancisNora, Feb 20, 2019
  2. AbidingEar76238 Win User

connection problems

I been having connection problems with my bingo over a week now.
  3. ruthless3369 Win User

Achievements/Activity Feeds on XBOX app have not updated for a couple of days

hi all i have been playing microsoft bingo for over a week now and have not been getting any of the community rewards can anyone help thanks
  4. WashingtonMFB Win User

I have something to say - COMPLAINT

I have something to say - COMPLAINT

I have previously complained in Portuguese, 1 week ago and did not take action, the BINGO program is in trouble, instead of paying the bingos, the program recet and does not pay the
    prizes, nor does it load the energy bar of the levels, The connectivity is always locking the game, not allowing to score anything and often goes until the closing of the match. Arrange the program that is the business card of you, both for advertising, as
    the users. How ugly they did not attend earlier.
  5. LorettaLL Win User

Bingo Connection

What is going on with Bingo these days? Since Thursday or Friday, ongoing issue with "connection in progress" when transitioning from completed game to game rewards board, thereby losing all bingos &/or rewards; sometimes after spending tickets for additional
    5s. I have lost at least 10 bingos plus keys and luggage card rewards since Sunday. I observed from reading 'chat' posts that this problem is pervasive!

Every week there seems to be some sort of 'connectivity' problem. Why can't a permanent remedy be found!!!!???@@###*** Don't need this kind of aggravation!
    I'm not losing any rewards---CAN'T CONNECT!!!!!
  6. FleecyStatue206 Win User

Microsoft Bingo

Having the same problem...very annoying. This seems to happen about once a year. I lose all the daily and have to start over. Getting the daily coins and tickets by watching the ad has not been working for about a week prior to
    the connection problems that started this past weekend.
Thema:

1. PLEASE FIX. I HAVE NOT COLLECTED REWARDS IN OVER TWO WEEKS, AND BINGO SAYS PROBLEM... - Similar Threads - PLEASE FIX COLLECTED

2. Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs: Hello , so I’ve been having a problem with my mouse stuttering when doing small inputs. I found this article with a lot of views clearly showing people have the same issue. I’ve done everything...
  3. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  4. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  5. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  6. You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix: Hello I recently bought halo chief master collection on Steam and when trying to sign into Microsoft put one letter Off my email and now I cannot gain access to the game at all. It is a cycle of...
  7. Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...: Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a consumer, do not buy this product. 1e603ce1-b179-4a1c-9f34-b61ec3cc3b12
  8. How do i fix error 10022 whenever i open fortnite, please answer me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix error 10022 whenever i open fortnite, please answer me: whenever i open the game i get this error bf23079c-9018-4b63-85d4-2e3ce1abc7ed
  9. Please fix the games you release

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the games you release: There are plenty of games in this state but for now we will use the game that has made me more upset than any other game.Its been months on forza motorsport and I'm still being dashboarded after a...
  10. how to fix error please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to fix error please help: when I try to set up my new elite pro 2 controller it says i need to log into xbox live and when i do i get this error code " 0x80072EFD " on the xbox app and ond the xbox accessories app please...